• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Good. I hate when I see private organizations forced to change because someone is "offended"..
    Well, it is and always has been a fraternity, since its earliest days switching from a 'guild' or 'union' to a speculative craft. A woman suing for membership would be like a female student at Ball State suing Sig Ep for not allowing her to be a member.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Well, it is and always has been a fraternity, since its earliest days switching from a 'guild' or 'union' to a speculative craft. A woman suing for membership would be like a female student at Ball State suing Sig Ep for not allowing her to be a member.

It happens..

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I have never felt the need for this before, but I now recommend the following:

Can I block posts, emails and messages from specific users?
    If there are particular members that[STRIKE] bother you[/STRIKE] are total jerks and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'.

Through your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

I can only see my own posts on INGO now. :woot:
    Thank you! :D

I just got fed up with an obvious non-Christian posting hate in Jesus' name.

He will now likely post that he never claimed to be a Christian or mentioned Jesus, but I won't see it.

And I will point out that I have not named the one to whom I'm referring.

Have a good day.:)

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    My6pt.jpg

:D

Last edited:

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I don't hate you guys, in all seriousness.

I do think that you should try to have some consistency in your beliefs, if you really are Christians.

You're being conditioned to accept this 'religious tolerance' concept as truth. You can believe it if you want, but it unfortunately can not coexist with biblical truth.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom