• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TrueSeanamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana
    Mostly native, a few mods. I’ve been playing for many years and done some programming modifications in Python. Also corresponded with the original Turkish author
    Ah. I’ve just dabbled in multiplayer on native. I think I started a single player campaign but never went anywhere. I have like 2500 hours on NW though. It’s a real meme of a game.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Man I REALLY miss 2142. Launching onto the titans was awesome. Used to be in a clan out of WI with Haven, who I've known for like 30+ years. (even though we are down here in Indy) Talk about some epic times.
    WDT is still around, we have a Discord Server. I still play Ark, and Diablo 4 with some of the guys, sometimes Minecraft of Valheim as well.

I play PUBG with a different group. CS:GO is only when I get invited to play with some of the guys I play PUBG with when they get bored of it.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I play Mount & Blade Bannerlord and Supreme Ruler 2020 mostly when I have time.
    Nephew just bought me Jagged Alliance 3. Says it's pretty good. I'm an old JA2 player.
    He said it's addictive. So will try it out soon.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    My boy "Sonofmaximus".
    Works for Boon Co Sheriff Dept.
    I got him to join up here... finally.
    He make like 3 post... hasn't been back.
    Forums aren't his thing... 'cause he's a gamer. LOL.

Kids these days.
    No wonder he's almost 30 and still single.

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    Casual gamer here, mostly on PS4. We need to get a new PC, so what we have now can only handle stuff from a decade ago or older lol. That being said, some of the best games are older ones, like Half Life, Half Life 2, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., F.E.A.R., BF4, etc.

I grew up as an FPS guy, but honestly haven’t played them hardly at all for awhile. A good friend got me back in to gaming around 2019 after a break of several years, which was a Godsend as the friendship he and the others in his group helped me get through the Covid lockdown BS. He gave me a PS4 with several games to rope me back in. And then he died of a massive heart attack in his sleep in January of 2022. Totally blindsided us.

The group kind of got broken up around that time as well, with one guy getting married and was sidetracked with that, and others getting burned out a bit. This guy was a big CoD fan, so that’s most of what we played in one form or another, and after he passed, I got burned out too. MW19 was a lot of fun despite its issues, and WZ was amazing for the first 6-9mos after release. But like most things CoD in recent history, Activision effed it up. Cold War was a flop IMO, and Vanguard is pure cancer. When they forced the merge with those, I quit and haven’t been back since. Apparently MW2 is a dumpster fire, as is WZ2. So to me, CoD is dead.

So, lately I’ve been pretty heavy in to Dead By Daylight, but that’s getting a little tiresome as well. I forced myself to play through Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light over the course of a few years. I LOVE the post-apocalyptic/dystopian stuff like the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, but Metro just felt drab and dull to me after how immersive S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is. I recently installed Metro Exodus though, as it’s supposed to be more open world. We’ll see.

Also been a big fan of the Ace Combat series, and loved Tourist Trophy back in the day so I picked up Ride4 last year (which is WAY more challenging on realistic mode).

I’d love to get an updated PC and try things like Escape from Tarkov, Ready or Not, Sandstorm etc., but that’s a low priority at the moment.

Top Bottom