• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Mine bent and twisted itself to the point that it no longer works. Was talking to a local garage door guy and he said that since the tracks are bent and the price the track bar bent that really nothing can be used because likely the motor has issues now and since I want an insulated door the single spring won't cut it, so have to get it all replaced (I already figured that).

He told me $1100 with two remotes and a key pad. I did take good care of him with some issues he was having in his home. When the time comes I am going to shop around still obviously.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Marc installed a commercial door for me way out in BFE, did a great job to. not even two weeks later my spring on my house broke and he got that taken care of as well. I don't know if I will even shop around for garage door stuff anymore.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    marcweid hooked me up! Thanks marc! Thanks again INGO!

Marc installed a commercial door for me way out in BFE, did a great job to. not even two weeks later my spring on my house broke and he got that taken care of as well. I don't know if I will even shop around for garage door stuff anymore.

Isn't INGO swell? He took care of my problem in under 30 minutes, and that was with me nagging him about stuff the whole time. ;)

Top Bottom