• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Grudgingly, I'll be there with my blades. Kind of hard not to do a show in the town you live in.

NOTE: Make sure you dress warm, the building it is in does not have any heat.

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    I'll be bringing some trade fodder and some cash....needing some .30 carbine ammo for my new toy...maybe have to beat up Brad and see if I can pay him to cut himself with my new knife again...

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Grudgingly, I'll be there with my blades. Kind of hard not to do a show in the town you live in.

NOTE: Make sure you dress warm, the building it is in does not have any heat.

I'm planning on making it out today or tomorrow, I'll try to make it worth your while ;). Talked to Mike today who told me you talked with Rafael yesterday, had one of those "it's a small world" moments.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I went out and visited Brad at the show this morning and picked up my new EDC, a Zero Tolerance 350.

IMG_1202.jpg

I was looking pretty hard at the Striders as well but didn't have the cash with me and left my checkbook at work. I'll probably pick up a Strider SNG before too long.

Thanks Brad!

Top Bottom