• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alpha0486

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 19, 2011
    New Palestine
    Stopped by today. While I did not buy anything, the selection was more than I thought it would be. Wasted an hour walking around checking the old military rifles they had. Enjoyed it and plan on seeing what the next has to offer.

Don

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Greenfield
    I thought it sucked with miserable prices. Seen a OLD OLD first run sigma 9f there. He was asking new prices for it.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    If you are a CZ fan you would love the show. More CZs than I have seen for a long time, and some priced right, including one that followed my buddy home. :D

Prices on the ammo that was there was reasonable considering the times we live in, and there were some reloading supplies.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I went out and visited Brad at the show this morning and picked up my new EDC, a Zero Tolerance 350.

IMG_1202.jpg

I was looking pretty hard at the Striders as well but didn't have the cash with me and left my checkbook at work. I'll probably pick up a Strider SNG before too long.

Thanks Brad!

My pleasure. I'm glad that your happy with your purchase and I appreciate your support and business. You really can't go wrong with a ZT knife. :yesway:

Top Bottom