• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    TWD also had people taking precise aimed shots with M4s that were missing their rear sights :D

TWD is all sorts of fun for gun bloopers

the-walking-dead-ar-15-no-sight.jpg

This must be one of them flashlight silencers I keep hearing about...

b1b36a4187ccba2106bf6de5515ed8bf.jpg

things_about_the_walking_dead_that_drive_us_crazy_640_03.jpg

And other fun things

things_about_the_walking_dead_that_drive_us_crazy_640_12.jpg

pipelinen

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 16, 2012
    Demotte
    I know this is nitpicking, but FWIW, the guns used on the A Team were actually AC-556, the full auto brother to the Mini-14.
    Of course, no one would know the difference between the two until he saw the little switch that has the "Fun" position on the AC-556. ;)

A quick Google search will show that the A-Team actually did use Mini 14s. An AC-556 was only used in one episode.
    Learn more about the weapons of The A-Team!

kramer5702

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 16, 2015
    Modoc
    Even though all the claims are that they're unreliable they just look so awesome that I don't care lol, I'd love to own one one day.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Indiucky.. I just wanted to let you know that you can age an "old" Hogleg with out using any Urine..

t5q8vl.jpg

1e5che.jpg

I bought it but it's a little bit of both...Here is a link to an article on it...It comes with a sort of matte black finish (which looked awful) so remove that (with steel wool, fine sandpaper or what have you) and you are left with an aged looking peacemaker with the brass grip frame...The brass can be aged with vinegar, urine, or black powder residue left over in a flintlock pan....Just wipe down the brass with it, let it sit a day and then wipe it off....

I aged a brown bess musket I was de farbing for a character I was portraying; Matthew Elliott, a British Indian Agent in the revolution..Or "British, Indian, Asian" as the cute, young, filly FFA tourist called me when I was working downtown Louisville during their convention...("Tiffany, Brittany come quick and get your picture made with this guy...He's British, Indian and Asian!!!!!!) LOL.....

Uberti Hombre: An American classic via Italy with some liberty in Mexico - Guns.com

Here is how it looks with the original finish...

wm_7230063.jpg

Last edited:

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Not movie related, but the Monster Hunter International books really makes me want a 12 Gauge VEPR SBS. If you absolutely have to go into the tall grass and are expecting to find something between a tiger and a witch or a bunch of tiger witches and they are probably zombies, vepr 12 gauge shorty makes sense to me.

TheHive

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    I have been working on one thats Joker themed, heres a preview, still a long way to go. joker.jpg

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I just watched a video of Jerry Miclef??'s son-in-law cut up a 100 year old Broomstick.
    He had it made into a Star Wars Han Solo blaster.

TheHive

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    The third color will be silver, the buffer tube, the delta ring the trigger guard and the A2 front. the stock will be Green I just got it painted. IMG_0506.jpg

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Does it count if I held an actual movie prop gun?

The Thompson, the car, the hat, and the coat were used in the TV movie Dillinger (1991) starring Mark Harmon. The model was not used in the movie.

Top Bottom