• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I tried watching current episodes and hated it. Wife got it started in our Netflix queue, and after watching the first 3 or 4, I like it. So I'd say it's definitely one of those shows you have to see from the beginning.

casselmb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    This show is awesome.

One of my favorite quotes, from season one: "of course I have a bat in my truck, you think I'm some kind of f**?"

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    yeah the props department needs a little checking..
    Just saw a scene last night where some dude was sitting at a desk with a 1911 in his lap, and Rayland gave his usual "showdown" speech... "you might be sitting there with a gun in your lap and your finger on the trigger, but can you raise it and fire before I can clear my holster, blah blah blah"

I was SO disappointed that Rayland didn't say, "but you forgot that 1911's don't work with the hammer down."

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I'll watch an episode and think man that was good. Then they'll show the previews for the next episode and I'll think MAN that is gonna be good!! A lot of different personalities and depth to the characters, lots of twist and turns with the plot and they will slip a little family history in there from time to time. Good writing all around in my opinion. :yesway: :twocents:

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I was watching some more episodes last night, and I think I found another thing I really love about this show: the dialogue. They don't talk like normal people; it's more of the formalized speech of an old Western. They use colorful phrasing and intelligent word choices in a way that reminds me a whole lot of "Firefly".

Top Bottom