Anyone else watching Obama address the nation? Say goodbye to your gun rights..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Doubtful he will do it with an executive order, he has been very careful when issuing his for EOs so that they don't conflict with the Constitution. And truth be told, I can't off-hand think of an EO that has concerned me. If he's going to go with a new AWB, he's going to have to do it through both houses. So as of now, I suggest writting your represenative. I'm drafting a short letter myself.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I find it ironic that the guy who orders Pakistani children to be killed by drone strikes is crying crocodile tears over American children killed with guns.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I find it ironic that the guy who orders Pakistani children to be killed by drone strikes is crying crocodile tears over American children killed with guns.

This.

Drones, abortion... you name it.

obama is only saddened with the death of "children" when it is a politically expedient means to an end.

Roscoe38

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    access

You know that she allowed him to have access to her firearms? He was 20. Even without permission or access, he was plenty smart enough to figure out how to get what he wanted.

Was not the Mother the first one dead in this rampage, just maybe, she did not grant access.

Roscoe38

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    30 round mag????

i think we are ok with our 30 round mags. they are talking about clips that hold more than 10 bullets. must only affect the reloading guys. :dunno:

Why in the name of goodness do you need thirty rounds. You are obviously not hunting deer. Methinks you have played too many video games.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Why in the name of goodness do you need thirty rounds. You are obviously not hunting deer. Methinks you have played too many video games.

What differnce does it make whether I need it or not? Maybe I just want them. This line of logic could be applied to many, many facets of life--even one that may affect your chosen hobby, passion, or life style.

sun

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Connecticut
    Senator Feinstein and her henchmen want to get the NRA to spend some of the money that it has in its war chest.
    They're the attack crew that I think will be trying to do the damage.

I believe that the Fast & Furious investigation will be ramped up soon:

What’s the Latest on the ‘Fast and Furious’ Investigation? Bill Hemmer Talks to Lawyer Jay Sekulow | Fox News Insider

...Sekulow explained that the reason the ATF’s botched gun-running operation hasn’t been in the news much, is because it is now in the courts. But he expects developments over the next few weeks, in advance of key Congressional hearings in January. Sekulow said he believes Justice Department lawyers will look to make a deal with House Republicans to bring the investigation to an end.

But to do that, Sekulow said the Justice Department is going to have to turn over key documents that are being pursued by lawmakers....

Last edited:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Was not the Mother the first one dead in this rampage, just maybe, she did not grant access.

Huh? The post of mine you quoted didn't say that his mom gave him access or permission to touch her firearms. It was saying that he was 20 and could figure out how to get what he wanted. Hell, I could have at 8 years old. Guns aren't the issue in this case. Untreated (or improperly treated) mental illness should be the focus of the issue.

As for the comment on magazine size, no comment from me on that one. If you were serious, you're one of the people I've been reminding other members about on here. Those that don't care about what gets restricted because it isn't what they own or want to own.

IRISH1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    South Bend
    It doesn't matter because the citizens are the toiletpaper of the nation. The government just gives use rights to increase our strength and hope we do not break when they have to wipe with us.

Top Bottom