• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knight Rider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Michiana
    Mitt lost not because purists refused to vote for him and not because of the mass appeal of Obama. Everyone clambers for the new and exciting hoping they will save us all and lead us to the promised land. I'm not a huge Mitt fan, but he is a proven, thoughtful leader with a track record of amazing success. He surrounds himself with the people necessary to accomplish his goals and has strong executive skills. We tried new and exciting and we may never recover.

We' didn't start going astray from the COTUS in 2008 and we won't get back to it anytime soon regardless of how PURE the next POTUS is to conservative principles. We need to stop the decline and start the long journey back.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Whose the alternative that can win?

Nobody can "win". our rulers are selected by the establishment. You may cast your consent to be governed, but I assure you, it won't impact our national ruling parties or their plans for the presidency.

Speedybruin4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    He doesn't understand and isn't committed to the 2nd A. He's just sayin' stuff to cover that.
    I like him pretty much otherwise for the election after next. It'd be good to see some range pics and his LTCH in the mean time...

You make a good point. I remember Obama and his famous shotgun pic.

130202111850-obamaskeet-story-top.jpg

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    Mitt passed a assualt weapons ban. Anyone on this forum that did or will vote for him is insane and should leave this forum permenatly. This is a PRO gun forum. Mitt also implemented obama care prior to obama with romeny care which is what obama care is based off of. He is SCUM.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Mitt passed a assualt weapons ban. Anyone on this forum that did or will vote for him is insane and should leave this forum permenatly. This is a PRO gun forum. Mitt also implemented obama care prior to obama with romeny care which is what obama care is based off of. He is SCUM.

But he's not Obama or Clinton and that's all that matters.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

We have been assured here, by the republican party stalwarts and NRA standard bearers, that his passing of the ban was a good thing and should not reflect poorly on him.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    So no one here wants to seriously consider Rand Paul? He's a strong supporter of both the Constitution and the Second Amendment and has connected well with a broader portion of the electorate, not just the typical Republican base.

I'd just like to add that if Hillary doesn't run, the next election is either partys' to lose although I think the republicans have much better candidate options than the Democrats right now. They're pretty much dead set on Hillary.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    I lived in FL when Jeb was governor and things were pretty good with him. He privatized a lot of the state government which the people voted for him to do. Yes it was actually on a ballot. The down side to it people were mad when he started to do it. I don't like his common core education ideas, but he has always worked to better education.

I would have to do some serious thinking about voting for him though. I do know I won't vote for Romney, Christy or Clinton. Depending on who runs I may just wright Thomas Jefferson in again.

Stop confusing us with facts dammit! He is a Bush and we hate bush! Wait, that didn't come out right....

Top Bottom