Anyone interested in getting a MSG meeting together in Hendricks county???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Everyone coming to the Hendricks county MSG, might want to start thinking what kind of skills they have to share and what they would like to learn about during these meetings.

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Looked through the topic and couldn't find a date and time. If one has been picked can someone PM me the details? If you are still looking for a place to meet I might have access to a place here in North Salem that would hold 30 maybe 40 people.

We have a place in Plainfiled...It is posted somewhere in this thread if you dont see it..let me know.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    My aunt arranged a 90th birthday party for my grandmother tomorrow afternoon. I can't miss it! Should be done in time, but I'm also short on childcare. If my little girl is behaving, we'll be there. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My aunt arranged a 90th birthday party for my grandmother tomorrow afternoon. I can't miss it! Should be done in time, but I'm also short on childcare. If my little girl is behaving, we'll be there. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Bring her along. This is a family oriented affair far as I know. My kids (all grown) are previously engaged but will try and be at the next one if we can get organized.

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    We are going to try our best to make it, its going to be a long day tomorrow with work, we also have a cookout at a friends place that we always go to, however we are going to try and stop by and a least say hi.

JeepArn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Avon
    Guys I hate to do this so late but we can't make it. Really looking forward to hearing how it goes and we will make the next one.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Our first meeting went great....about 12 people, I forgot to count. And thanks to dmazzio for giving us a place to meet. Tonight we just had a general discussion on what we would like to see this group become and scheduled our next 2 meetings. The next meeting will be November 17,2012 at 6PM it will be held at the same place in Plainfield....we agreed to pick a topic and everyone bring what they have to show and tell. And/or info they have seen and tried or something they seen and haven't tried but would like more info on it. Nov. 17 will be water and food storage. The following meeting will be December 8, 2012 at 6 pm and it will be medical...we are going to use pigs feet and learn to suture among other medical skills that might be needed and we can all take a good look at our medical kits to see what we are lacking or do not need.

Up coming events will be:
    Range time and tactical training
    Home defense
    Emergency communication
    Portable carry permits

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Guys I hate to do this so late but we can't make it. Really looking forward to hearing how it goes and we will make the next one.

A good group of folks. All like minded with varied skills and willing to share. I enjoyed the time we spent and many topics were discussed. Planning another in mid-November with discussions on FAK stocking and use.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    A good group of folks. All like minded with varied skills and willing to share. I enjoyed the time we spent and many topics were discussed. Planning another in mid-November with discussions on FAK stocking and use.

Was great meeting you...i did not want the meeting to over run and turn everyone off....but I can talk all night.

JeepArn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Avon

Thank you for the update. Sounds like it went very well. Love the plan and approach you guys have established. looking forward to the 17th.

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    It was great being able to put an Avatar to a face last night. Great meeting you all, and it was great to find out that their are like minded people literally just outside of my backyard!

Top Bottom