Anyone interested in getting a MSG meeting together in Hendricks county???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What I took home with me from this initial meet and greet was a knowledge that as a group we will all advance in the skills we seek. Possible range time with like minded folks is always a plus. A few admitted needing to learn in this area. I'm in.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Kinda of surprising how close some of us live to each other, and we didn't even know!

Good first meeting, and I enjoying putting real faces to avatars. Nice to see so many of us pretty much in the same boat, with different levels of skills and preparedness. My wife was bummed she couldn't come with, but she is up for the next one.

And a a huge thanks to the folks stepping up (or getting "volunteered") to lead the first few discussion topics!

dmazzio

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Danville
    Thank you to SurvivalCookie for giving us a great demo on food and survival ideas. Hopefully those that couldn't make it tonight can come next month.

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    Had a food time tonight. Survival cookie made some great food from freeze dried stuff and it was excellent! Had some good discussion but we definitely missed churchmouse.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Mostly just food and water discussion...we are going to start at 7 pm next time....when our group gets bigger we will do the food thing again. I also showed everyone my 72 hour bucket for tornadoes. We are going to do a youtube video on it will post it in here.

Top Bottom