Anyone remember a kids movie from the 80's...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I remember the show you were talking about. It would have been a Disney type movie made for tv. If I remember correctly, the money was in mason jars...

moischmoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Noble County, IN
    Is this it?
    ABC Weekend Specials: "The Haunted Mansion Mystery" 1983
    "ABC Weekend Specials" The Haunted Mansion Mystery (TV episode 1983) - IMDb
    "When Angel Wilson and her family move into a spooky old house, their new neighbour Billy informs her the place is haunted by an old miser -- who is rumored to have disappeared with a million dollars in cash. (Which he transported from the bank in a wheelbarrow.) Learning of a secret room in the mansion's basement, the two sleuths make an astonishing discovery -- only to be trapped by a near-fatal cave-in. Now, they'll have to solve the mansion's baffling mystery, or end up missing...just like the miser and his legendary loot!"

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I think that's it. I'm not really finding squat to buy it on dvd though. I found a few vhs copies on ebay though.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I don't remember The Haunted Mansion Mystery, but before that quote, it was sounding like one of the little series of episodes in The Big Blue Marble. I loved that show...

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Is this it?
    ABC Weekend Specials: "The Haunted Mansion Mystery" 1983
    "ABC Weekend Specials" The Haunted Mansion Mystery (TV episode 1983) - IMDb
    "When Angel Wilson and her family move into a spooky old house, their new neighbour Billy informs her the place is haunted by an old miser -- who is rumored to have disappeared with a million dollars in cash. (Which he transported from the bank in a wheelbarrow.) Learning of a secret room in the mansion's basement, the two sleuths make an astonishing discovery -- only to be trapped by a near-fatal cave-in. Now, they'll have to solve the mansion's baffling mystery, or end up missing...just like the miser and his legendary loot!"
    I remember that movie, it was pretty good, at tleast at the time. before I got to this post, I was gonna ask if the celler went under the bug tree. I never woulda remembered the name though. :yesway:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Well, I finally got around to getting a copy of it off ebay and that's the movie. I just got done watching it with my daughter.

csmith

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Clinton county
    what you need to do is say you have rep for the first one to answer. they'll come out the woodwork. your repshake brings all the whores to the thread:laugh:

Too bad rep whores are the only kind we have on here. I'm game if someone wants to make that another classifieds section.

Top Bottom