• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • timpanogos

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    pleasant grove Utah
    I own one. Since 1966. Wood stock and clip with plastic top in good condition. Even have the original owner's manual. Don't ask me why, but I googled the gun and ended up here. Thumper, I can't send you a private message without 15 posts... now 14! Reply and I will occasionally check this forum and see if we an hook up.

Thumper

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    South Indy
    I own one. Since 1966. Wood stock and clip with plastic top in good condition. Even have the original owner's manual. Don't ask me why, but I googled the gun and ended up here. Thumper, I can't send you a private message without 15 posts... now 14! Reply and I will occasionally check this forum and see if we an hook up.
    You have had it since 1966?That is unreal.Now you can't even find one.

timpanogos

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    pleasant grove Utah
    Guys, guys. Control yourself. Its just a BB gun. I recall saving up for and paying $26 dollars shipped for it out of the Sears Christmas catalog in 1966 when I was 14 years old. I think the clip still has BB's in it! From 1966!

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I'm SUPER DOOPER ULTRA SPECIAL DOUBLE DOG DARE INTERESTED in it!

Saw one at Straw Town a few weeks ago. They run things so screwy there though I couldn't bid on it. Had a NEW A2 flight jacket I wanted too. I was pizzed!

mwilson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    franklin
    christmas 67.
    29Christmas1967.jpg

timpanogos

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    pleasant grove Utah
    Leaving the Crosman M1 in Utah, but heading to Minnesota for a week. Hey, didn't Crosman make an M16 clone? I very faintly recall one. Perhaps I am dreaming. If they made it, was it plastic or metal?

bazthespazz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Crosman M-1

The M-16 look-alike was called an AIR-17. You can still find them from time to time on Gunbrokers. I picked up an almost perfect one for $85 from a private party. I've got 3 M-1's, one of each style. Only one has the original BB magazine. I saw a magazine, just the magazine, go for $202.50 on Ebay last week.

Top Bottom