• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Im sorry to everyone I offended. I will not drink and post anymore. I was a real a**hole that night I got banned. I wont be involved in anymore LEO bashing threads.

:ingo:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    As for the apology, it wasn't just those you offended you should be apologizing to. There's those that had to cleanup the mess as well.

As for the LEO bashing, I wish I knew you were kidding. sigh. What I would like to see as well as many other people is NO LEO BASHING at all. There's no need to post threads about cops just to post them especially when it doesn't involve our local cops.

Welcome back and hopefully you won't be drinking and posting any more.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Go take a poop on someone else's thread. The man takes the time to apologize and you post this gem. Seriously. :n00b::noway:

Yes seriously. You should catch up on the many "gems" he has posted.

You can make a mistake and own up to it or you can BS and say you were so drunk you couldn't control what you wrote.

I'm sorry but it doesn't work that way.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up

You can make a mistake and own up to it or you can BS and say you were so drunk you couldn't control what you wrote.

LOL obviously you've never been that drunk...not defending what he did, supporting for how hes reacting.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA

I've seen his posts. Who made you the judge of them? :dunno:

So he admittedly made a mistake and apologized, albeit in a fashion that you obviously don't approve of. I'm still wondering why you feel the need to be so rude and take such a personal offense to AE. You're more than welcome to put him on ignore and end this nonsense.

That's all I have to say to you. Good day. :twocents:

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Being drunk can defiantly be the cause of someone acting out of line, it has happened to me a number of times. However i did not read his comments that were out of line. maybe someone could fill me in onto what happened? If its too much to post again and youd like to pm that is fine.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Hey maybe he got out of control, but so what, he has apologized. I have been guilty of PWD(posting while drinking) and anytime I started to get mad I just grabbed another beer and shut the puter off if I were getting upset. I will take him at his wordfor now that is exactly what happened because I have myself have been 2 smokes and 2 shots away from doing the same thing.
    Welcome back Armed Eastsider.

shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    If you are convicted of DUI, you pay the piper and its over. You aren't required to apologize to anyone. This person served his time and apologized. If you still have a problem with him deal with it. If he "LEO bashes' again, he will have to answer for it. For now, How about the Cubs? or whatever other question gets past this for you.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Hey maybe he got out of control, but so what, he has apologized. I have been guilty of PWD(posting while drinking) and anytime I started to get mad I just grabbed another beer and shut the puter off if I were getting upset. I will take him at his wordfor now that is exactly what happened because I have myself have been 2 smokes and 2 shots away from doing the same thing.
    Welcome back Armed Eastsider.

lol honestly if you get that upset over something on the internet (sober or drunk), it is time to shut the computer off and walk away. If you can't control what you do while drinking, you might need to stop drinking.

Top Bottom