• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    He has NOT owned up. No one gets soooo drunk that they can't control what they type.

:bs:
    I beg to differ. People get so drunk they can't walk, talk, or drive. Why would typing be any different.

I can't believe INGO members are getting upset, this is the internet, it's fun & games, If you can't take the internet, how do you handle real life ???

The internet is fun and games. What's being discussed is a whole different ball game, and if you aren't getting upset, you're not paying attention.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    with guns?
    i keed i keed. then again, ever wonder how those shootings at birthday parties, parks and bars happen?

Nope. I don't wonder at all. They happen when mentally unstable people have access to dangerous things and abuse them. Those people may not understand or care that they have placed their own lives for forfeit when they do so, but it does not change the fact that they have. Congratulations, you just used a Brady Bunch argument against all of us level-headed people living in a free society. :noway:
    All of this, however, has nothing to do with AE's "apology thread". I hope to see that his posts aren't among those we need to watch for rule violations for long.

Blessings,
    Bill

WillyUSMC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    I'm not taking anyones side on anything here, but it seems like if you were drunk to the point of not being able to control what you were saying, that you'd be too drunk to type at all....maybe I'm wrong but thats just my thoughts on the issue of drinking while typing. Also AE +1 for owning up all the same.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Dang, an apology thread. :(

We even had a new "INGOISM" in use already.

i.e.

"I am going to go all Armed Eastsider up in here if I don't get some answers!"

Way to let the air out of the balloon there buddy. :(

:):

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    I'm not taking anyones side on anything here, but it seems like if you were drunk to the point of not being able to control what you were saying, that you'd be too drunk to type at all....maybe I'm wrong but thats just my thoughts on the issue of drinking while typing. Also AE +1 for owning up all the same.

Nah I wasnt really trashed, I can remember the night it all happened, I was a 6 or 7 on the drunkometer. Im somewhat of an angry drunk.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I beg to differ. People get so drunk they can't walk, talk, or drive. Why would typing be any different.

The internet is fun and games. What's being discussed is a whole different ball game, and if you aren't getting upset, you're not paying attention.

I don't let anything posted in the internet bother me, cause if it did we won't be friends;) Most guys here want the bulls, but I like the heat, some guys here like glock, but I like 1911:D At the end of the day, I will still help you with your problems & that includes the two :ingo: members that loves to give me NEGATIVE REP:laugh:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Alcohol

Sounds like someone needs a new hobby. Next time you feel like taking 6 or 7 drinks in a row, go do something productive. You'll get more done and its usually cheaper and better for your self esteem in the long run.

I'm recently divorced after almost 24 yrs married to the same alcoholic and I've seen what the socially acceptable drug can do to lives. and it ain't just the drinkers life that gets messed with.:xmad:

All things in Moderation.:yesway:

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Being drunk can defiantly be the cause of someone acting out of line, it has happened to me a number of times. However i did not read his comments that were out of line. maybe someone could fill me in onto what happened? If its too much to post again and youd like to pm that is fine.

I also would like to know what happened. P.m. Is fine

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    If they deserve bashing... Bash away!

NO! NO! AND NO! That's the problem, they don't necessarily deserve it. If people came on here and started bashing gun owners, you would not tolerate it (because you (in general) are a gun owner and would find it insulting). I'm not sure why it's ok for people to bash the LEOs around here CONSTANTLY for something they personally didn't do yet you lump them all into the same pot. You're (you in general) a gun owner and since some yahoo did something stupid and he's a gun owner, you must also be yahoo, so I'll call this person a kettle.

Moderation scares me :tinfoil:

We don't mean to be scary... :)

Top Bottom