• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I haven't used checks in a long time. I can get one from the bank if need be though. Sorry for the delay.

Cable

Marksman
    Dec 9, 2012
    fyi, Postal Money order or just plain cash in an envelope is ok too. Just make sure you include your INGO callsign, name and address.

Thanks!

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I ordered new checks but still don't have them. I'd send cash but I hate mailing cash. I hope I'm not holding these up from being printed. Slim, if you really want one, I bought two & you can have one of them.

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Mar 11, 2015
    15th Street, Bedford
    I appreciate the offer, Hop, but the only data I record is quotes to put on the internet. No fancy notebook required for that.

The books you guys are ordering are pretty nice. I've used them a few times. Great deal too.

Cable

Marksman
    Dec 9, 2012
    So sorry for the delay shipping these out. I got really swamped with work and just now found the time to get these shipped.

Unfortunately, I mis-estimated the shipping for the booklets because of the new way USPS treats spring bound booklets. Each of the shipments were priced as parcels and not as first class envelopes as i thought they would be. Bummer with that. Expect your target books in the next few days.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    So sorry for the delay shipping these out. I got really swamped with work and just now found the time to get these shipped.

Unfortunately, I mis-estimated the shipping for the booklets because of the new way USPS treats spring bound booklets. Each of the shipments were priced as parcels and not as first class envelopes as i thought they would be. Bummer with that. Expect your target books in the next few days.

Thanks Cable. How much more is it costing you to ship these?

Cable

Marksman
    Dec 9, 2012
    Updated shipping costs:

1 book = $ 2.94
    2 books = $ 3.74
    3 books = $ 4.72

I can take paypal if you would like to reimburse the difference. cableops at gmail dot com.

Top Bottom