Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Scores are up. Marc Lorey Scores 71 shooter and has the results posted on the USPSA site in 6 hours. Not much to complain about there.

JJJ

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    I think Rob's correct. As I recall stage discription said it was Comstock, so it can't be a Standard Exercise. It could still have been scored correctly.
    1.2.2.1 in part says Standard Exercises must only be scored using Virgina Count or Fixed Time also they must contain "two or more separately timed component strings"

JJJ

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    I had a great time it was a good match with fun interesting stages.
    Thanks for all the hard work!!!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Wasn't two or more separately timed strings. It was a 1.2.2.3 speed shoot, I think that's what coach meant. Just bustin his chops a bit.

I am going to polish up my range lawyering skills. So as to meet ROB377's second favorite hobby of busting my chops. The Standards exercise was not Virginia Count and it was 2 shots too long in the compenent string. If those were the points being contested, and they were not. Then and only then would I have conceded the point and made such a scoring adjustment.

It sucks to be human, and it sucks to be wrong. I hate it to my core but will admit it now and then.
    :D

Russellhjoy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    So how many penalties would it be if: I shot the right side, reloaded, went to the other side and shot 1 target with 2 rounds, went to the right side and shot 1 round, then back to the left to shoot the last 3 targets with 2 rounds each?

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    So how many penalties would it be if: I shot the right side, reloaded, went to the other side and shot 1 target with 2 rounds, went to the right side and shot 1 round, then back to the left to shoot the last 3 targets with 2 rounds each?

1 Failure to do right penalty. :laugh:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I had at LEAST two doubles the RO's would not let me have. Where do I log that complaint? :):

Great match, great squad, fun time. Thanks all!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville

Seven. As written if you change sides procedural per shot fired. If it is only one procedural the reload does more harm than good. So if it is 1 penalty blowing it off and shooting fast will put you ahead.

Trust me it is not personal, and I have been there and been bit in the ass for the same thing. If I even get the film of today up there was a guy on the classifier that forgot the reload and got 4 procedurals. A similar event.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I had at LEAST two doubles the RO's would not let me have. Where do I log that complaint? :):

Great match, great squad, fun time. Thanks all!

Lodge it with the Rhino. Glad you had a good time. Thanks for all your help. The mule has been approved.:)

Russellhjoy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Seven. As written if you change sides procedural per shot fired. If it is only one procedural the reload does more harm than good. So if it is 1 penalty blowing it off and shooting fast will put you ahead.

Trust me it is not personal, and I have been there and been bit in the ass for the same thing. If I even get the film of today up there was a guy on the classifier that forgot the reload and got 4 procedurals. A similar event.

No worries, never took it personal, I was just curious and I'm glad you didn't flip flop like my mind while I was thinking about it because they both made sense to me but I now see where my thinking went wrong. If I wanted a better score I would have shot better or at least argued before the stage was over. Thanks again and I hope to see everyone at the next match!

Ps I still missed that shot I tried to make up, ha

mildot1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Mattoon, IL
    I thought it was a great match! Set up and tear down went super. Weather was a little cool to start but turned into a super day. Thanks to Coach for brining it all together.

Mildot

Super job on the scores Marc

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Yes, it was an excellent match and fun stages. Many thanks to the ACC crew and damn, 6 hours for scores???
    Great job Marc

Had two mikes on the last stage (clean up until then) trying to push. Cost me 2nd place...or pretty close.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    80 penalty points does not make for a stellar day. It was slightly better than working and that was my other option.
    It was a fun match and the stages made you think. I'm really glad I can lock this SS back in the safe after next week.
    I am sorry about the 8 procedurals but the call was correct by my interpretation of the stage description.

DialTone301

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    East Central IL
    Any chance my score sheet could be looked at again? I was scored as a DNF on one stage but I finished all stages. My score sheet was a mess since the scores on one stage were put on the wrong stage and then corrected. Not a big deal...I was there to have fun.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    80 penalty points does not make for a stellar day. It was slightly better than working and that was my other option.
    It was a fun match and the stages made you think. I'm really glad I can lock this SS back in the safe after next week.

give you $500 cash for it and the mags....
    Make a little money instead of disdainfully locking it back in the safe....

Trying to help a brother out here....;)

Top Bottom