• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Yes, it was an excellent match and fun stages. Many thanks to the ACC crew and damn, 6 hours for scores???
    Great job Marc

Had two mikes on the last stage (clean up until then) trying to push. Cost me 2nd place...or pretty close.

Whoa boy, is there a senior joke just tee'd up in that post! :laugh:

Having scores up that fast is f'in awesome. :yesway:

I think I figured out why my gun didn't want to work on that stage with all the doors. I took it apart to give it a good cleaning, and the darn plunger tube was rattling around like a maraca. :xmad: I think it let the safety come up just a hair and keep it from firing. Fortunately, a plunger staking tool is on the way. With any luck, I'll have the STI ready to roll next weekend.

ETA some video

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDE5VpqMUYM[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/yRYURPngXDA[/ame]

Last edited:

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Senior jokes are usually stated by people who somehow think getting old is not going to happen to them, in my experience....

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Any chance my score sheet could be looked at again? I was scored as a DNF on one stage but I finished all stages. My score sheet was a mess since the scores on one stage were put on the wrong stage and then corrected. Not a big deal...I was there to have fun.

Yes. Send me an email tonight. I think there was a problem with your sheet but I don't have Marc's email in front of me. I think there was no time on your stage.

Whitey1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    My first match in 10 years. Sunday's match was very impressive for a local match. Six imaginative and mentally challenging stages with lots of rounds.Well done Coach.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    My first match in 10 years. Sunday's match was very impressive for a local match. Six imaginative and mentally challenging stages with lots of rounds.Well done Coach.

I knew it had been a while but I did not think it was that long. Thanks. I have a lot of good help though.

The range is a bit different than the last time you were there as well.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Yes, it was an excellent match and fun stages. Many thanks to the ACC crew and damn, 6 hours for scores???
    Great job Marc

Had two mikes on the last stage (clean up until then) trying to push. Cost me 2nd place...or pretty close.

??????????

Sometimers kicking in and forgot where you shot at???

Top Bottom