Westfield, IN
    49b250f6-c252-4733-ae1b-2ae3cb6c454a_zpsa5f5cd35.jpg

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    View attachment 28460 View attachment 28461 View attachment 28462 View attachment 28463 View attachment 28464
    I picked up my first AR today, a DPMS Recon. I can't wait to hit the range.

Congrats on a nice rifle!!! Just a friendly tip...your scope mounts are backwards, and that scope will be very uncomfortable to shoot that way. The rear of the scope should be about flush with the back of the charging handle, if not a bit forward of it. Otherwise you'll have to extend the stock to full extension and still crane your neck to get a good sight picture. Turn them the other way (the slant going towards the front of the gun like in Trigger Time's picture) and it will be much more comfortable.

kinorton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Thanks, I bought it used off my nephew and that is how he had it set up. I will switch it. Still not sure if I want to keep the scope on it or switch to a red dot.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I will own that when they release it! It's the ONLY gun In the whole show I took a picture of but somehow my camera erased it! I was so bummed until Uzi posted his pic! Rep given!

for those of you that didn't see it or haven't read about it, the LWRC rep (Adam) told me they actualy shortened (reengineered) the bolt carrier group in order to shorten the lower reciever extention and add that stock. AMAZING stuff once again from lwrc!! If I could have only visited one weapons manufacturer at the show it would have been them! Amazing pieces of art and amazing staff!

these will be sold as SBR's through their dealers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom