• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    I will own that when they release it! It's the ONLY gun In the whole show I took a picture of but somehow my camera erased it! I was so bummed until Uzi posted his pic! Rep given!

for those of you that didn't see it or haven't read about it, the LWRC rep (Adam) told me they actualy shortened (reengineered) the bolt carrier group in order to shorten the lower reciever extention and add that stock. AMAZING stuff once again from lwrc!! If I could have only visited one weapons manufacturer at the show it would have been them! Amazing pieces of art and amazing staff!

these will be sold as SBR's through their dealers.

Yup, I will own one too. Was pricing out a quality mk18 build until I coonfingered this bad boy. LWRC quality is superior to anything I've ever felt in my life AR wise. I always wondered why they were so expensive, well I wonder no more after the convention.

TheUziButton

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    I will own that when they release it! It's the ONLY gun In the whole show I took a picture of but somehow my camera erased it! I was so bummed until Uzi posted his pic! Rep given!

for those of you that didn't see it or haven't read about it, the LWRC rep (Adam) told me they actualy shortened (reengineered) the bolt carrier group in order to shorten the lower reciever extention and add that stock. AMAZING stuff once again from lwrc!! If I could have only visited one weapons manufacturer at the show it would have been them! Amazing pieces of art and amazing staff!

That little flamethrower was beautifully machined and the design was well thought out.

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    My favorite new pistol. Better pics later when it's a little further along.

8IbTPrg.jpg

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    oWEGAtO.jpg

Got the scope more or less zeroed in today... still need to go to a proper range (nearest one to me is closed for maintenance for now) but very happy with the the reliability of my first AR and my first AR build so far. Only put 60 rounds down the tube today but was on paper about every time for the last 45-50 at about 40 or so yards. Due to the setup couldn't really go back any further safely.

Real eager for some proper range time so I can sight it in for further distances. :)

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana

I'd be willing to wait in the ATFE approval line for one of those. My YHM can would fit nice on the front of it too. Yummy. So is it a similar bolt and carrier design to a normal AR, and just shortened a bit, or is it more like the SCAR mechanism?

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Kinorton, move your red dot on to the upper receiver and off of the rail. Putting your red dot on a railed handguard will not allow you to keep it zero'd while putting any pressure on the handguard.

Example

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    My makeshift CQB "Mk12 ModH"
    Just gotta buy the Ops inc muzzle brake and I'm done and ready for painting.

IMG_20140509_180530.jpg

DoubleStar Complete DS4
    AT3 12.5" FF Rail
    KAC Rail Covers
    Cheap-O insanely bright ebay cree light that has lasted me 3 years on one battery already!
    AFG
    Single Point Bungee Sling
    Aimpoint M2
    Ergo Grip
    B5 Sopmod stock
    H2 buffer
    Next: Desert honey comb paint

Last edited:

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    With that being a LaRue and the way the rail attaches, I'd say he's safe.

Plus, the eye relief on the TR21s are stupid. I have one on my POf and it's WAY out there

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Move that off the rail. You're going to have shifts every time you apply pressure with the bipod

I agree, I would move the scope onto the receiver if it were mine

With that being a LaRue and the way the rail attaches, I'd say he's safe.

Plus, the eye relief on the TR21s are stupid. I have one on my POf and it's WAY out there

That's interesting about the eye relief. Do you think there would be enough for something like a Ruger GSR? I'm currently running a Leupold FX2 Scout on mine, but the tritium / fiber optic combo would be awesome for hunting in low light.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom