• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • browning84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Sorry if this has already been brought up or if im in the wrong forums.. but i saw a picture of a man recently carrying an AR-15.. might have been utah. but i was doing some looking around and was wanting to know if we in Indina can carry one... couldnt find anything on carrying a rifle, license or not, and can it be loaded. Someone said that i could be arrested for disturbing the peace. Indiana does not have a "Disturbing the peace" only a noise ordinance in towns and Disorderly Conduct.. Any Help Please

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    At the Capitol meeting the other day I know a few guys had ar's... You need an LTCH for a pistol, not a rifle... Can you carry a rifle with no liscence yes but you will get a ton of attention..... Most will not be pleasant... Not to mention with the rescent shootings...

browning84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    I hear you.... Just want to know what I can and cant do.. and also can it be loaded.. Is there any laws on this

nicktw25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Yes you can carry your ar15 in public. I'm not really sure why someone would want to. I saw that same picture you're talking about. That guy was in Utah at a mall... If I remember right, it said in Utah you have to be 2 actions away from it being loaded?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    You can legally carry a long gun without a LTCH, loaded or not.

Of course doing stupid things while carrying this rifle could get you in trouble.

browning84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Thanks for the help folks... and dont worrie .. im not wanting to just saw the pic and was wanting to know if it was legal here.. just like to know what Is legal and not

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    I saw a man walking with a cell up to his head (not paying any attention) at the Indy 1500 and in the other hand, a AK-47, what got my attention was in had a MAG in it.
    def took a double take.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    There were LOTS of folks carrying ARs and AKs last Saturday at the protest in Indy. The police were very low-key about the whole event. I'm sure you would get a lot more attention if you were to try that while going about your daily activities.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Shouldn't do legal things that might get someones panties in a wad

I can legally get a giant spider tattoo'd on my face, smear myself with petroleum jelly, put on my most sparkly pair of Speedos, and ride a unicycle around the court house while shouting "get it off me, get it off me", but if I do so I should be prepared for the sort of attention I'm likely to get from it.

So, now that I have plans for Friday night, anyone else?

browning84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    I can legally get a giant spider tattoo'd on my face, smear myself with petroleum jelly, put on my most sparkly pair of Speedos, and ride a unicycle around the court house while shouting "get it off me, get it off me", but if I do so I should be prepared for the sort of attention I'm likely to get from it.

LOL.. OMG that is so funny.. (I get it now....) im seriously in tears right now

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo

I can't ride a unicycle. Sorry.

Top Bottom