• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    the concept is you can slap the trigger with 2 fingers and fire twice as fast. Im not saying i would want one at all ....but it lets ya fire really fast like we used to do in paintball and just "tickle" that trigger.

TWalker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    New Castle
    If you watch the video they shoot it like a paintball gun as well. Accuracy is out the window and I can fire faster accurately with a mil spec trigger than they do.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I agree. If it was $50-$60 I'd get one just to see how it felt. At $250 ish it's not worth it.
    I seriously doubt you can walk/tickle it like on a paintball gun. The paintball ones you can walk are electronic not mechanical. The mech's still need a full pull and release with the full normal trigger pull weight. (Electro's are basically a mouse click.) I personally don't see a reason for it unless you are way overstocked on ammo.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Basically the idea is to be able to rock the trigger. I used to play paintball a bit, so it's an old concept to me, but as it was said up thread "I can shoot faster using a standard shooting method compared to rocking the trigger."

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I will wait for the brass knuckle style trigger guard version with four triggers to fire faster than a full-auto gun.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    The more I think about it the more I worry about this from a safety standpoint. How much harder would it be to keep TWO fingers off the trigger(s) when doing general weapon manipulation? I can easily hold up my AR with my trigger finger straight ahead but I don't think I could with my trigger and middle finger not grasping the grip.

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    if you watch the video you can see the guy shooting never grips the grip and is just TRYING to shoot as fast as he can. Real safe there guy.....lets not hold on to that weapon.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    With paintball gun double triggers you hold the gun with your left hand while the right thumb and palm support the back. The index and middle fingers wiggle back and forth and "walk" the trigger. This style realistically won't work accurately on this as there's too much recoil and the trigger is too heavy. After watching the video more closely it does look like they are just going for speed and not accuracy. The barrel tip is moving in a circle which is typical of jerking the trigger quickly. Glad I saved myself the money!

Top Bottom