AR-15 inventor would be horrified and sickened.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm not going to make fun of someone for either not affording, or just not paying for internet.
    I'd rather debate the issue.

But, anyone can make a claim as to their IQ. I could claim to be a Navy SEAL. But how would I prove the claim?

We would have you meet with a couple of real seals at a bar to answer questions. Detection and punishment available in one package deal

david890

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    Bloomington
    Nope, hypocrite! You don't get to keep ANY! And I have no use for your suppressors, or your dies. I'm serious, you obviously aren't.

Okay. All three ARs (there, I said it). Suppressors are included, as I would have no use for them. Also, you would have to buy my stock of .223 and .300 BLK ammo, as I would no longer have a use for it either.

Total price will now be $5300.

Man up, Nancy. Ball's in your court.

david890

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    Bloomington
    Hahahaha, and you think the government would give you that during the forced confiscation...... like Australia, they would give you 700 and tell you to pound sand.

If you did your research, the government was required - by law - to pay fair market value. As for the prices I quoted, I'm under no obligation to accept fair market value. Dirtebiker made the offer to buy; he didn't stipulate FMV in his offer, nor restrictions on NFA items, reloading gear, etc.

All or none, Dirtebiker.

david890

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    Bloomington
    You have been civil during our discussion, and I appreciate that.

Unlike many others here, who resort to name-calling and other such tactics.

However, I am concerned for you. All I ask is that you seek help. There are many resources to help with Schizophrenia. Maybe you should start with your local physician. He could help to guide you further.

Fun fact: I AM a Doctor. I suspect you are not.

david890

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    Bloomington
    EDIT: Not sure of the count, but it kind of looks like David was a runner - a whole bunch of post in September, then off to sell stuff, then nothing till last week.

Changed laptops and couldn't remember my login info. When my current laptop started to act up recently, I went back to the old one and rediscovered my login info.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    READ THIS!

You guys need to cool it with the name calling. The next insult will get a temporary ban.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Just browsing through David's posts over the years it looks like he was a high school teacher and injured himself skydiving (does anyone really "need" to skydive if their plane isn't going down?). I knew a couple of high school teachers with doctorates.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    If you did your research, the government was required - by law - to pay fair market value. As for the prices I quoted, I'm under no obligation to accept fair market value. Dirtebiker made the offer to buy; he didn't stipulate FMV in his offer, nor restrictions on NFA items, reloading gear, etc.

All or none, Dirtebiker.

Okay doc, if you did your research you would know that they were not required to pay you any accessories or any addition items you may have purchased. They paid for the firearms only, if you bought a 1k optic, tough luck it was not reimbursed. But go back to getting your info from Wikipedia, I'll deal with my friends that lived through it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    READ THIS!

You guys need to cool it with the name calling. The next insult will get a temporary ban.
    This thread has pretty much run the gamut at least twice. I think name calling is probably all that's left in the smoldering coals to rake over. Might be time to put this one to rest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom