• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joekoug

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I need to take some pics - I have made a few paracord slings that I think are AWESOMENESS. I have thought about selling them too, but the problem is each sling takes an hour or two to make so there's really a limited amount of money to be made - if you price the sling too high no one will buy them. I've also seen quite a few paracord slings and other wares at gun shows lately. If you look on Ebay there are folks from overseas selling bulk packages of paracord items to people to resell. I think the 6 year olds in India can make them cheaper than I can.

jrclaxon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Marion
    I didn't see if anyone noticed but that guy makes a convertable sling for single or two point for around $25. His stuff looks great and he has lots of colors and designs. Kickin myself for not buying one...next show maybe.

Dbeasley2771

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 7, 2013
    Greenwood
    Joekoug I would love to see some of your slings. Right now I'm figuring out the best way to do attachments. What do you guys use more of? Qd swivels or hk hooks?

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    I personally use QD swivels, but I am making a sling with HK hooks. If I had to choose any that would be all purpose I would go with mash hooks. I would have used mash hooks on this sling, but HK hooks are all I have right now.

Last edited:

billybob66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2013
    I have a buddy who is attempting to make me one I don't think everyone knows how much labor is involved. Shoot me a price I will buy one, can you make it with a single latch with some extra stuff like skulls AR cartridges?

Top Bottom