• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Know thy enemy. Curious what they have to say. What they get right and what they don't. Bob

That's it exactly...the news media always has a 'twist' to it...in order to show their particular perspective on it...but it's never about giving a 'fair-and-objective' approach or look at it!

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    I am guessing it will be another piece about how a criminal illegally using a weapon will be sufficient reason to take that weapon away from honest people. Just remember, it's the weapons fault according to those who seek control.

Well of course it is the weapons fault Duh! Everyone knows that. Weapons regularly jump up off of tables,out of cars and out of closets on their own and do harm. That is why in Indy this past Friday or Saturday(don't remember which) the local clergy in concert with the Indy PD held a gun buy back program. They and the none bias news media proudly lauded that they got 192 weapons off the street that now will not be used in crimes. No mention of also getting the criminals off the street, again it is the guns fault ...NOT the criminals.Duh...just makes we want to:puke:

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    When was it that the media was no longer satisfied in reporting and went into creating news? All of this crap needs to be prefaced with the words, "they say..."

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    When was it that the media was no longer satisfied in reporting and went into creating news? All of this crap needs to be prefaced with the words, "they say..."

When the 24/7 cable news came to be. Profit/revenue driven. Owned by left leaning entity's. Feeding the weak minded a constant stream of :koolaid: rhetoric.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Left leaning? I think they fell, skid, rolled and fell again...

Agenda pushers. Spewing Bravo Sierra 24/7. If you stand back and look a lot of the hate is generated by the MSM. All Hate Trump all day.
    They are setting up all white men as terrorists and succeeding.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    I remember years ago that the head of homeland security said the top of her watch list were returning vets because they were all "gun nuts". I was wondering which side of the new line I fell on and she kinda gave me clarity...

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I remember years ago that the head of homeland security said the top of her watch list were returning vets because they were all "gun nuts". I was wondering which side of the new line I fell on and she kinda gave me clarity...

That would be Janet "Big Sis" Napolitano who (in an official statement) named us as terrorist threats.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    And then there is the dreaded "megaclipazine". One of those gives any weapon an imaginary blood lust. Good to know the brain trusts in political office have all us subjects well being foremost in their minds...

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Because first responders never had to deal with gunshot wounds until the AR15 came along.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    The tone is bad but the majority of the facts seem to be spot on.
    Overall not as bad as I thought it would be. Take away was to be prepared and I don't see that as a negative.

bob

Top Bottom