• ...and so much more!
  • MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Does your upper look similar to this one?

AR-15%20M4%20UPPER%20WITH%20PARTS%20100.jpg

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    You'll need to find a rail that will clear that gas block, or change it out for a low profile gas block, then just about any free floated rail will fit.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    I have a Larue quad and it's awesome. Having said that, after playing with several different handguards, my preference has settled down on a round guard with slots to mount the rail only where I need it. The square quad looks bad ass but the round guard is far more comfortable to shoot. Just sayin'. I also like LMT stuff. Good luck!

KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    With that gas block you should be gtg on most free float rails. Troy ,akes good gear but me personaly wont ever buy another Troy product because of their hiring practices. I went with a Samson Evo rail and like it alot. Check youtube theres plenty of reviews on rails.

xxlmac3xx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 2, 2013
    Decatur
    I'm pretty handy and I've already twisted the free float tube off until it hit the gas block. Is there any special tools I need to take the gas block off. I'll do some more research on it too

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    You shouldn't need to put a low pro gas block on that rifle. That chopped FSB should work just fine. It looks a tad lower than the handguard cap. I suggest at least a 9" rail or longer. And one that mounts using the standard barrel nut

Jacobcuvelier

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2013
    Middle of nowhere
    I'd definitely get a free floated rail more pricy but more accurate and looks way better a lot of manufacturers are starting to make more accessories for the key mod rails which are pretty sweet

dhamby

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Crawfordsville area
    I just got a knights Armament drop in rail. Nice piece for a drop in. There are a ton of options and prices that go well over $200. I went with a 15" ATI free float tube. Can put rails anywhere on it but is pretty smooth which is nice.

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    If you are in the area come by the shop and we can show you a bunch of different options. We stock many different styles and brands of rail systems.

xxlmac3xx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 2, 2013
    Decatur
    I still have a bunch of research to do so I know more about them. I do appreciate all the info. That will get me started off good. Thanks guys

Top Bottom