• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    I had a Midwest Industries drop in quad rail on the other AR I had, was super easy to put in and seemed nice. I liked that it had built in QD points as well, and not super expensive.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    What money are you looking to spend OP? That would help point you in the right direction. If you want quality and don't mind spending up to $250 then get a Centurion Arms C4 rail. Scalloped rails for comfort and mounts using standard barrel nut. If $250 is too much then look at the Fortis Rev 12, lightweight and also mounts using the standard barrel nut

xxlmac3xx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 2, 2013
    Decatur
    What money are you looking to spend OP? That would help point you in the right direction. If you want quality and don't mind spending up to $250 then get a Centurion Arms C4 rail. Scalloped rails for comfort and mounts using standard barrel nut. If $250 is too much then look at the Fortis Rev 12, lightweight and also mounts using the standard barrel nut

Depends on how much money I have when I go to do it. Probably sround $200

SubUrbanCamo317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    South Side Indy
    If you are in the area come by the shop and we can show you a bunch of different options. We stock many different styles and brands of rail systems.

+1 to this. Tell Mike that you wanna learn how to do something and he will be a darn good teacher. He can show you some good in's and out's, after all he's an experienced armorer.

Top Bottom