AR15 Receivers, Upper(s), LPK group buy?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    Anyone interested in getting a group buy together for AR15 lower receivers (Of course we would need a FFL to host atleast that part)--That gets potential customers into your shop to pickup their receiver(s) and maybe spend some $$$ on your shop's goods. There will of course be a nominal FFL Transfer fee (the same no matter how many receivers a person gets).

Then maybe group buy for LPK, Bolt/carrier, upper receivers, and/or ???

Any FFL shops interested in hosting?

Id like to get 3 polymer lower receivers and 2 aluminum lower receivers myself.

cmj

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   1
    Apr 10, 2011
    If they can be found, I would be in for an extra or two, and I know of a friend that is in need.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Well I guess that would be up to us and the FFL guy that hosts the buy/transfer which would most likely steered by how many total we need as a group.

With companies not being able to keep up with full price demand right now, do you think they would try and keep up with discounted demand? If you look around very few are avaible anywhere.

Dont get me wrong, Im all for the idea, I just dont see much opportunity in the current market to pay full price for one, much less getting a discount even if you ordered 1000.

Top Bottom