Are you for hire? Post your expertise / services here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I live in NWI and the BS is building at AT&T, so I'm about to start looking for something else because I'm no longer convinced I'll be working here forever. My current line of work is running voice/data/coax wiring(incl terminations), computer troubleshooting, some networking, and setting up home theater systems.

Update, 7/20/10: Might be unemployed next week. Left truck cap bin unlocked one time too many and now I get to wait and see wtf happens.

Meanwhile the people that come to work late every day(and then leave early) or take hours naps in the truck are still working. UNION. YES!

Last edited:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Not really for hire, but if you've got dog questions (nutrition, training, etc) shoot me a PM...don't care if you don't buy anything from my store/company either, lol

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    I am your one stop shop for computer repairs! Ok not really a shop, but I can fix most problems in almost any OS (Windows, Linux, Mac, Amega, Solaris). Help with networking (both cabling and design/switch configuration), and just about any other computer problems you can come up with.

srcoley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    Greenwood, IN
    Web Development/Programming

I work for a small marketing company called DKNewMedia as a web developer/programmer. We're always looking for new and interesting projects.

Last edited:

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    UPS Freight truck driver

Always looking for something to pull on the weekends....Class A CDL, doubles/triples and hazmat endorsements

Doubt ill get any serious responses but thought Id throw this out there

ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    certifed police officer, NWI area, I do off duty security and bodyguard jobs in Indiana and IL. This is the work I prefer to do when Im off these days. PM me if you have something you need someone for.

Over 10 years experience in security, audio, and stereo custom installations in vehicles.

Over 10 years US Army communcation installation and maintence experience.

Im pretty skilled at working on vehicles, and motorcycles. I know how to replace, starters, alternators, shocks, struts, things like that. Have swapped an engine just last year in a late model Nissan FWD (wont do that again though). I would only want to do something relatively easy on a car or truck these days.

ReSSurrected

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    Bloomington
    Currently looking to pick up some side work in Bedford, Bloomington, Indy, or points in between.

Can do light to medium automotive repair on site

Can do light duty cutting/MIG welding on site as long as I have access to 110V

Light duty hauling/moving of large items/appliances

Or any other odd job you may have come up....

Thanks,
    Scott

Kcustom45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Currently unemployed. My former position was eliminated after the company was sold. I have a Bachelors Degree in Economics. I would be great at any analytical/financial job in the Indy area.

PM me and I will give you a copy of my resume, cover letter, references, etc.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Attorney-at-law is my primary thing. Experienced predominantly in criminal matters, but have done a little bit of everything. I'm working under my own flag at the moment, but always looking for a great opportunity.

I also do light/medium work on motorcycles here and there.

Rooster Cogburn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    MSG2 - Indianapolis
    I have worked primarily as a mechanical drafter for over 20 years. I have experience in project management, installation management and a variety of other functions within the Engineering field. Jack of all trades master of none type guy.

I am looking for work but not necessarily related to my previous experience. Always willing to broaden my horizons. Received my degree at UHK many years ago.

IM me and we can talk!

LYHTSPD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Near Evansville
    I am a Controls Engineer in SW Indiana (but I could work about anywhere really). I am employed, but always looking for a side challenge. I have about 10 years of experience programming many different brands of PLCs and HMIs. I am most proficient in Allen-Bradley products, but have also handy with Omron and Modicon. I can learn about anything you could ask for. I also can do some light electrical design. Servos, motor control, robots, bar code scanning, etc.

PM me if you have any interest or just questions.

gworkman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2010
    I do need some work I'm jack of all trades master of none no I do construction run equip. Pipe work, concrete , landscape, dirtwork if u need someting done give me a shout if I can't do it probly know someone who can. Email me at gworkman08@ymail.com

smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    Hey guys and girls! I have recently become a Beachbody Coach. Beachbody is really know for p90x and there nutrition drink Shakeology (which I can personally say its very amazing). But there is so many different workouts to choose from. If you'd like to visit my sites and help me get jump startedI'd really appreciate it. If you have any questions you cna just pm me too. Thanks
    http://www.beachbodycoach.com/smileyiu or
    http://www.shakeology.com/smileyiu

Last edited:

Micromanager

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    Need help with Science?

I am a high school Chemistry, Physics and Earth science teacher. I know with today's economy a lot of people are back in school. If anyone needs a tutor, or just has a brief question....I am willing to help. Most likely for free. Just let me know! If you need extensive help, I am sure we can work something out. Keep in mind, I am a teacher, I will not do your homework for you, but hopefully I can help you figure it out so you understand it!
    Cheers!

regulator1175

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Warsaw, IN
    Primarily, I clean commercial kitchen exhaust systems and appliances. If there is anyone that manages or owns a restaurant in Northern Indiana shoot my a PM.

I have been in business for 20 years, and can provide a list of references. I service all forms of restaurants ranging from your local mom and pop diner to large government facilities.

On the side, I have a decent amount of mechanical knowledge and can do most routine maintenance on site where ever you may be. If you need an oil change, brake work, or basic tune up and don't have time to take it to the shop, I can come to you. Leave the keys, and I can take care of your car in the parking lot wherever you work.

Have a loved one in jail? I am also a licensed bail bondsman.

If your in northern Indiana and could benefit from my services send me a pm or email. You can also contact me on my work phone at 574-286-7883

Matthew

RedDot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Columbus
    I'm a creative. If you need a fresh outlook quick or involved I'm free to talk to. I also sculpt, paint and design. I work with any material- bronze, aluminum, fabric, astroturf, plastic... and ideas!
    I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts specializing in sculpture.

Leah Marie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    K-Town
    I need a job... I am a hard worker and love to work.
    I have had four jobs so far...
    Mc Donalds - cashier,
    Vickers Graphics - graphic artist and took care of customers,
    ACM (Adept Custom Molders) - I filled vials with vitamins, packaged, and did inventory,
    Pioneer Hi-Bred International - detassled corn.
    Also, I am looking for a part time job or maybe if possible a full time job.

Top Bottom