• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Only reason I had any idea who she was, she had been pheasant hunting with the same guide we used in western Kansas. When the guide mentioned her to my 20 something kid and his buddies, they got all ga-ga and had to show me her catfish noodling videos.

I told them they'd be well advised to avoid women with that kind of grip strength. :coffee:

And the guide did confirm, she is incredibly nice, very cute, and shoots very well.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Only reason I had any idea who she was, she had been pheasant hunting with the same guide we used in western Kansas. When the guide mentioned her to my 20 something kid and his buddies, they got all ga-ga and had to show me her catfish noodling videos.
    She’s the catfish girl. Looked like her but I wasn’t sure. She’s tough but good to look at.

Last edited:

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Seen several of her fishing videos on youtube. She is a babeusmaximus for sure... especially in a swimsuit.

Oh, and that accent can melt your heart.

I don't know if liking her makes you gay or not... but I got a feeling that if you were gay...
    watching a few of her videos could cure you of it pretty damn quick.

You keep on truckin' on sweetie pie.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    A lot of blokes have their fragile male egos threatened by a strong willed, intelligent and confident female, especially now with so many emasculated males that our society has produced. I personally thinks she’s gorgeous and wish that I was 40 years younger. Still probably wouldn’t have a chance with her but I’d give it go fo sure.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Click bait title.....

I was expecting a Cosmo Quiz....

Is Cosmo still around?

Top Bottom