• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    This just highlights the absolute insanity of the Left where how someone acts and dresses is the absolute deciding factor in whether they are a woman or man. Tim Pool had some Leftist nutbag on arguing that just because someone was wearing a dress, it made them a woman and if you were a guy dating another guy in a dress you weren't gay, but dating this gorgeous young woman would make you gay. The Left has absolutely lost their extremely tenuous grasp on reality!

and yes, Hannah is smoking hot and I'm nowhere near gay for being attracted to her... :rolleyes:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A lot of blokes have their fragile male egos threatened by a strong willed, intelligent and confident female, especially now with so many emasculated males that our society has produced. I personally thinks she’s gorgeous and wish that I was 40 years younger. Still probably wouldn’t have a chance with her but I’d give it go fo sure.
    A lot of people that talk about "strong, independent" are actually THREATENED by those qualities.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'll bet $50 that if you put that seemingly attractive woman that called her out and Hannah side by side with no makeup that Hannah would be prettier. That wench applies the makeup with a putty knife, so she is not likely to be naturally attractive. To be attractive some women NEED the war paint to compete with the natural beauties.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I'll bet $50 that if you put that seemingly attractive woman that called her out and Hannah side by side with no makeup that Hannah would be prettier. That wench applies the makeup with a putty knife, so she is not likely to be naturally attractive. To be attractive some women NEED the war paint to compete with the natural beauties.
    "Female intrasexual competition" as an explanation makes a whole lot of baffling behavior by women start to make sense.

I'm quite glad I'm not one. It seems exhausting.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Case in point.

And I'm being kind. There are newer, less flattering comparisons out there.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    A lot of people that talk about "strong, independent" are actually THREATENED by those qualities.
    I admire those qualities and am not threatened in any way. Working my entire career in a female dominated profession I’ve seen many of these women first hand and worked side by side in a variety of situations.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I admire those qualities and am not threatened in any way. Working my entire career in a female dominated profession I’ve seen many of these women first hand and worked side by side in a variety of situations.
    Gigolo?

Top Bottom