• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ambu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    So, if any of you followed along with my "PSA" hammer drama, the problem is now being dealt with on arfcom. Since it isn't even remotely PSA's fault, the issue was dropped there. Now I'm dealing with the seller who fraudulently sold me the lower parts kit.

I IM'd him and politely asked how I ended up with that part from a different manufacturer in my kit. Gave him days to respond. Checked and saw that he had been online and posted multiple times without ever replying to my IM.

So I had to start a negative feedback thread. I'd like to get INGO's opinions on the whole thing.

See thread here:
    -1 for eswift - Page 1 - AR15.COM

Edit:

Blows my frikin mind. Got called dishonest because I have a low post count.
    That has got to be the most immature thing I've ever heard.

Last edited:

Sullivan_pbr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    Romney
    Seems to me that the seller should be responsible for making it right, regardless of how long you've had the product. It blows me away that so many people on the site seem to be blaming you for not receiving the product you purchased. If I was in your shoes I would be furious. I sure hope you get it taken care of.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Yeah, thanks for posting that link and getting my BP rising... I kinda want to reach through the screen and punch a few of those guys in the face.

Like you said, Fraud is Fraud. I'm pretty much a gun noob too and wouldn't have noticed a difference on the hammer! I know I rely too much on other peoples word/reputation - so looks like you learned a lesson that I can hopefully use.

Now to the length of time it took you to find out - no big deal imho. Sure 6 weeks was a little while, but thats a very legitimate amount of time to inspect. If it were 6 months a little suspect but still ok in my book, now if it were a year+ maybe not as there has to be SOME statute of limitations.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Wow... yeah apparently some of those guys over there have no sense of honor or integrity.
    Misrepresenting parts like that for a sale is the height of dishonesty.

As far as the time frame - WTH does that matter? The guy that called you on that is a tool.
    What happens if you buy a couple of parts kits and don't build for 6 months??

If it was an honest mistake the seller would have made it right,
    in my eyes his dodging your messages shows intent to defraud.

Sort of like buying a bottle of MD20/20 and slapping a Beringer Merlot label on it and charging you $50. That's great if you were actually getting the merlot.

Ambu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    The good news is that the seller has paypaled me the cost of a new hammer to make it right. However I'm still furious with the idiots on that site.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    The good news is that the seller has paypaled me the cost of a new hammer to make it right. However I'm still furious with the idiots on that site.

Glad to hear you are getting it resolved!

I check in over there maybe once a week. I don't care for the vibe over there. No respect, alot of bashing, and just full of crappy attitudes! Anytime I browse over there for a few minutes it reminds me why I love INGO so much. :ingo:

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    It's ARFCOM. What did you expect?

I go for the picture threads but that would be about it.

^^^THIS^^^ I look at the pics on that site also and thats about it.

Glad to hear you got the money back on the hammer, an it was pretty crazy they blaming you for being new to the AR world is why you got a part other than was advertised:n00b:. Sounds to me like he was tryin to pull one over on ya because you said you didnt know much about it, then when he got busted he tried to put it back on you to make it look like he did nothing wrong.

Look at it this way, all the more reason to be on INGO more:ingo:

Ambu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    It blows my mind that the main person trashing me in an Air Force Instructor. Don't get me wrong at all, I have the utmost respect for the military and plan on enlisting before June '12. (The soonest possible for me.)

You would think that he would know better than to be so immature over the internet and all up in arms over something that does not even concern them.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Glad to hear it got resolved, I've done several deals there and I will admit it doesn't feel as safe as a deal here. :ingo: However in my case sadly my one bad deal where I got screwed happened here, guy hasn't logged in since. :noway:

Tango

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Blows my frikin mind. Got called dishonest because I have a low post count.
    That has got to be the most immature thing I've ever heard.

I've had similar problems on that forum when I brought up an issue I had with a BCM blem and their customer service. In addition to the low post count, you also hear pics or didn't happen. So long as you got it resolved...

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Sure he probably is.
    It's the internet, babe...I'm a super model with an I.Q. of 185 and I speak 37 languages fluently. :)
    (See what I mean?) ;)

So JetGirl - Whats your Sign? :naughty:

1e9ef2d5-3595-4895-a7e4-6a609aa41d30.jpg

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    So JetGirl - Whats your Sign?

Apparently, this one -> ♂
    Because when I joined, I got a bunch of "hello, sir" comments.
    Methinks there either must not be a bunch of chicks there, or else there's been a lot of "pretending to be chicks" that got caught. :dunno:
    Either way, meh.

Top Bottom