• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    Just about what I would expect from our anti cop, anti authority, anti government poster. Like someone can tell from a photo about a gunshot wound. I am sure this guy probably shot himself in the back:n00b: Looks like it is time to use my ignore option....again!

Why do you continue to bring this up? You have stated your objections before. You saw he posted but could not resist hassling him? Stalking ring a bell? Please play nice.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    A new update, those Az Ranchers that were murdered by illegal aliens.... That was a hoaxz.....
    After enough liberalism, it's become appearant that they died of natural occurances.

It's also become appearant that Obama IS really an American, very patriotic, too.

Obamacare is just a bad dream, let's all tap our heels and wake up comfy and cozy in our beds.:rolleyes:

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Why do you continue to bring this up? You have stated your objections before. You saw he posted but could not resist hassling him? Stalking ring a bell? Please play nice.

Stalking?:rolleyes: I am playing nice believe me on that. I have a very low tolerance for silly stuff.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    A new update, those Az Ranchers that were murdered by illegal aliens.... That was a hoaxz.....
    After enough liberalism, it's become appearant that they died of natural occurances.

It's also become appearant that Obama IS really an American, very patriotic, too.

Obamacare is just a bad dream, let's all tap our heels and wake up comfy and cozy in our beds.:rolleyes:

Isn't that supposed to be in purple? :D

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I think we can all speculate about IF deputy lied, but it would only be a guess.

FTFY, I'm sure you wouldn't like it if everyone assumed all your clients lied.:D

This is not cop bashing.
    For bashing look at the original of the post I "fixed".

Perhaps because the OP continues to post up anti LEO articles? I have no problem with bringing individuals to task for their actions. But the OP does seem to have an agenda.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    All I can say is that if this deputy shot himself, "taking one for the team", in an effort to get some attention to the Border situation, it's a good thing we didn't see a picture of his frontside because his b@**s probably hang down to his knees!

Top Bottom