• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    SWEET!!!! i hope they find a legal way to do it. Man arizona is looking better every damn day!!

i think the way to avoid being ruled un-constitutional would be this:

IF the parents are both illegal invaders, and they have a baby in the U.S. then have the state take that child into state custody and deport the parents immediately. NO, i do not wanna suport those anchor babies, but until we change the constitution to not allow them to automaticly become citizens then i think its an option.
    i think it would keep them from coming in and having kids just to stay.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    IF the parents are both illegal invaders, and they have a baby in the U.S. then have the state take that child into state custody and deport the parents immediately.

The cost to taxpayers to do this would be horrific, plus the state is a pretty craptastic substitute for parents. You are getting a bit too brave new world for me. I would think that amending the 14th Amendment to just make them not citizens would be a vastly preferable way to do it with no expense to the taxpayers.

Best,

Joe

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Fargo, i agree, i would rather amend the constitution too and have said many times before i dont think they should be citizens. im just thinking of a deterant for now, before we could ever get something like that passed. their breeding like rabbits

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    SWEET!!!! i hope they find a legal way to do it. Man arizona is looking better every damn day!!

i think the way to avoid being ruled un-constitutional would be this:

IF the parents are both illegal invaders, and they have a baby in the U.S. then have the state take that child into state custody and deport the parents immediately. NO, i do not wanna suport those anchor babies, but until we change the constitution to not allow them to automaticly become citizens then i think its an option.
    i think it would keep them from coming in and having kids just to stay.

A coworker and I were talking about this very thing. State run care and the parents go home. Chances are the parents wouldn't stand for this and if they decide to take the kid back with them then he/she loses their citizenship. I think it's just as likely as this law actually working out.

I do welcome AZ trying though...anything to jump start a change to the current mess. Perhaps they know something we don't know? Perhaps they are doing it as a challenge to that authority by the feds...although I thought border and citizenship issues were pretty cut and dry the fed's domain. We'll see.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    State run care and the parents go home. Chances are the parents wouldn't stand for this and if they decide to take the kid back with them then he/she loses their citizenship. .

What makes you think that by taking the kid out of the country, he/she would lose citizenship? U.S. citizenship is actually quite hard/dang near impossible to take away unless renounced.

Additionally, there is a substantial body of caselaw in this country limiting the power of the state to remove children from their parents absent grave concerns about the best interests of the child. I for one am extremely opposed to any attempt by the state to broaden its power to take children from their natural parents. I don't much like/trust/have much use for the state when it comes to such matters. I've seen way too much of what happens to kids in foster care to want to use that means to combat illegal immigration. The most recent one that comes to mind was the 5 year old being molested with a magic marker by the 13 year old.

Also, before anyone here starts thinking that more laws/gov't involvment is the answer, consider that this county has facially extremely tough laws on immigration but some of the most half-arsed enforcement on the fact of the earth.

If deporting them all was that easy, why wouldn't we do it before they gave birth?

Best,

Joe

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Wake up folks.... State already raises your children. A far cry from what would've been acceptable 60 years ago is now completely normalized.

Think about it, the Kids will spend alot of they're childhood at a State School (Public) which has it's own agenda as far as teaching, couldnt careless about the truth regarding history or even science. Many of the Teachers are taught be communist suck ups/once hippy are now powerful professors.

Then when they get home, they have FCC regulated TV to baby sit them, or music which mirrors every possible vice, and if was a movie would be rated R or even X.

Please explain how the State doesnt run your children.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    I don't like this. Constitutionally these kids are citizens. Deport the parents and give them the choice of leaving the kids with legal US citizen guardians, the care of the state, or go with the parents and welcome back when you're 18.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    FARGO: what legal rights would U.S. citizens have to organize and deport them on our own? seems like a fun road trip to me if it wouldnt land me in the pokey

None that I am aware of. Article 1, Section 8 of the U.S. Constitution grants power over naturalization matters to the federal legislature. Unless congress delegates that power to the general populace, an individual has no such right and would open himself to prosecution for, among other things, kidnapping at both the state and federal level.

Best,

Joe

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Considering when and the reason for the 14th amendment I say its time to repeal it and write another amendment for immigration. It was intended to ensure the children of slaves would be recognized as citizens of the United States, not for illegals to sneak here and have a child.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a vacuum, amending the constitution sounds like a stellar idea.

However, I'm not sure I'd trust the people/politicians of this country not to muck it up even more than the yankees did back in 1868.

Best,

Joe

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    editing my reply to ensure it's not taken the wrong way.

There should be some accommodation for mature adults/citizens to come to agreement that constant bickering amongst them is not needed. (states/citizens, not people here on the forum. :) )

Last edited:
    Top Bottom