• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JDonhardt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    I already answered that question.
    No one has to break the law in order to take care of themselves and their families. They just have to get over the "I'm too good to do that kind of job" attitude.
    Who says that a job has to pay a lot or has to be easy or clean to be
    "worthy" of "our" efforts?

Believe it or not, some Central American countries may not have exactly the same oppurtunities that the good ol' US of A can offer.

While there may be a dishwashing position open at the McDonalds in your neighborhood, this may not be true for, say, Eduardo from El Salvador.

Try to think of it from a perspective other than your own.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Believe it or not, some Central American countries may not have exactly the same oppurtunities that the good ol' US of A can offer.

While there may be a dishwashing position open at the McDonalds in your neighborhood, this may not be true for, say, Eduardo from El Salvador.

Try to think of it from a perspective other than your own.

And why is that? Like I said before, the governments of those country snag onto all the benefits/money in their country - even though the people may earn it.

Also, don't forget about the millions/billions our own government sends to those countries. (Our tax dollars) Further cutting into our efforts to care for our own.

If they want to commit crimes (24/7/365), let them do it in their own countries, not here. (Don't forget about the drugs that some of those "innocents" bring into our country. I'm not talking about the real drug dealers, I'm talking about those who agree to carry drugs into the country as particial payment for help getting into this country.)

OR, they could go through the process (by the book) and come into this country legally. Then no one (for the most part) would have an issue with them being here. BECAUSE THEY WOULD BE LEGAL!

(How many crimes do you get away with on a daily basis? :dunno: How often and how, are you rewarded for committing those crimes?)

JDonhardt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    And why is that? Like I said before, the governments of those country snag onto all the benefits/money in their country - even though the people may earn it.

Also, don't forget about the millions/billions our own government sends to those countries. (Our tax dollars) Further cutting into our efforts to care for our own.

If they want to commit crimes (24/7/365), let them do it in their own countries, not here. (Don't forget about the drugs that some of those "innocents" bring into our country. I'm not talking about the real drug dealers, I'm talking about those who agree to carry drugs into the country as particial payment for help getting into this country.)

OR, they could go through the process (by the book) and come into this country legally. Then no one (for the most part) would have an issue with them being here. BECAUSE THEY WOULD BE LEGAL!

(How many crimes do you get away with on a daily basis? :dunno: How often and how, are you rewarded for committing those crimes?)

So obeying the law is more important to you than feeding your family. Got it.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    So obeying the law is more important to you than feeding your family. Got it.

HELLO!!!!! :rolleyes: One can do BOTH!

Excuses don't fly when they harm others.

Maybe instead of coming here and stealing from us (twice), they could commit their crimes at "home". Maybe they could riot, break into the "palaces" of their leaders and take from them. (If they want to be criminals so badly.)

JDonhardt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    HELLO!!!!! :rolleyes: One can do BOTH!

Excuses don't fly when they harm others.

Maybe instead of coming here and stealing from us (twice), they could commit their crimes at "home". Maybe they could riot, break into the "palaces" of their leaders and take from them. (If they want to be criminals so badly.)

It was an either/or question. A hypothetical, "what if" type of thing...

I get what you're saying - you hate the illegals. Thats awesome and all but you're doing it wrong.

Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood

I get what you're saying - you hate the illegals. Thats awesome and all but you're doing it wrong.

I guess I missed Flagtag's hate comment, or he just never said it.

I'm against "illegals immigrants".

The giant sucking sound from the South can only be overwhelmed
    by the knife being stuck in our backs from Washington.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    To anyone who hates all the illegals, wants the boarder fenced off, etc., I have a question for you.

If your family was struggling to get by, suffering through poverty in the same way millions of Central American families are, and your best - or perhaps only - option was to illegally enter another country, get a job, and send money home, what would you do?

To any man who would let his family starve or who would leave his wife and kids behind to suffer alone I say this: you are not a man.
    This:
    As long as our border is not secure, we are in fact , enabling the problems in Mexico to exist. With easy access to the US , and the money they earn and send home, the Mexican people have no incentive to take back their country. Take away the easy access to the US economy, and perhaps enough real men would organize and unite to fight their corrupt Government, and then begin to work on building a better life for themselves and their families. Yeah I know, it sounds kind of harsh , but short of the US invading Mexico , it's how it needs to happen.:twocents:
    Also, I'm effing sick of this PC BS "illegal immigrant" crap. THEY ARE ILLEGAL ALIENS. Let me ask you this, say your neighbor spends TONS of money keeping his lawn green, trimmed, watered, beautifully landscaped, has an amazing bbq pit, etc. while you have dogs and kids that tear yours up pretty well and can't afford to landscape or have a bbq pit because your wife has bad credit card problems. Are you gonna learn to take better care of your lawn/teach dogs and kids to stop tearing it up, cut up the credit cards or are you going to take over your neighbors lawn against his wishes and expect him to be okay with it? Oh and when the kids and dogs see you take it over, they tear it up too. Our immigration and border laws exist for good reason, to protect WE THE PEOPLE and our way of life, not them and the way they want to live. Those laws were written BY and FOR the people of the USA. I say we put the issue on the ballot in 2012 and see what WE THE PEOPLE actually want to do about it. I also think certain businesses that funnel cash out of the USA to mexico through wire transfers should be held accountable for acts of treason. Like walmart who advertises wire transfers to mexico. If it's so much better here then why do they come here, send money home for a few years then go home and live like kings?

Last edited:

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Here's another way to put it: Let's say you and a group of your friends don't like paying for gas so you begin stealing gas. Since so many of you just steal it anyways, should the law be changed requiring station owners to GIVE gas to you and your friends while everyone else continues to pay for theirs?

BillyT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Indy

how can u sit there and ask others to take a perspective other than they own and then you bash his opinion much less with the hate.

i didnt catch any wift of hate from no one.

you question makes it sound like like you choose to be a criminal and feed the family or be legal and feed them.
    what about the millions of others who dont engage in illagel immigration and stay in equador or el silverado?

i tend to think life is more complicated in the worldly affairs than im told though.

has anyone been down there? or known people who have been?

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    I am an AMERICAN, not an AMERICAN'T. Those that stay in mexico and try to make things better are MEXICAN, those who come here illegally are MEXICAN'T, they are the ones who would abuse welfare programs because it is just easier than fixing their problems just like the citizens we already have here doing exactly that.

lane440

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    whiteland
    To anyone who hates all the illegals, wants the boarder fenced off, etc., I have a question for you.

If your family was struggling to get by, suffering through poverty in the same way millions of Central American families are, and your best - or perhaps only - option was to illegally enter another country, get a job, and send money home, what would you do?

To any man who would let his family starve or who would leave his wife and kids behind to suffer alone I say this: you are not a man.
    I respect and understand your viewpoint but lets say the shoe was on the other foot and we were starving , each and every one of us would be shot dead for trying to cross into Mexico. Mexico has plenty of land , natural resorces and jobs to care for its people , since they have our jobs from nafta afterall . We all know and they know how to come over legaly , so i will not feel sorry for illegals ever, as they they are stealing money and food from AMERICANS . So after they have broken down our wages and economy and we are starving I hope you can still be a MAN.

Last edited:

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    In response to JDonhardt's original question, if in the same position as those that come here looking to improve their quality of life, I would probably do the same thing. However, I believe we are looking at this subject from the wrong angle. It's not totally the fault of those coming here looking to improve their lives, however, it is COMPLETELY the fault of our elected officials to allow a system that lets (entices) an uneducated, third world person to just waltz on into our country and be eligible for unimagineable entitlements not even available to that person in their own country - free healthcare, education, housing and untold other taxpayer-funded subsidized assistance.
    If you put a wolf into a herd of sheep, you can't blame the wolf for eating the sheep, it's what wolves do. But, you should hold the sheep dog accountable for holding the gate open.

My two cents ... :patriot:

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010

Mexico has been in trouble and starving for a very long time, if these were real MEN they would have decided not to bring kids into a situation where they would have to break the law to feed them. These are not real MEN illegally breaking into our country.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    So you would or would not go into another country illegally to feed your family?

Well, if you are willing to commit a federal crime to feed your family, why would you not be willing to commit a lesser crime and just knock off the local Stop ~n~ Rob, or steal some cars, or any other crime? I don't get the "justification" you are using.

navarre1095

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Meth Vernon
    Why is it that if we want the borders secure, we're automatically racist? I would think that allowing millions of undocumented voters into the country for the sole purpose of getting labor for slave wages would be racist.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

so they should just be allowed to come here unchecked and in droves and steal food from our mouths? This is MY country. they had nothing to do with making this country successful. My ancestors and myself have! They can all kiss my ass and go to hell. I will give them a free ticket too. I have no sympathy for any of those criminals. I think its great what that man is doing! Its shameful that our government is breaking its contractual obligations to the American people and putting us in deeper danger everyday by not securing our borders. I think we should turn the southern border into a mine field.

I WILL NOT go to another country to survive. I WILL make it here. I was born here and I will either live in peace here and die in peace, or I will live and die defending it. And I dont need you to tell me if Im a man or not. Im sure if SHTF all I would see of you is your backside running away JDonhardt,

Illegals come from piece of **** countries because they and their ancestors FAILED to do anything good. not my fault they arent as good as Americans and America. Someone has to be the loser and its them!

Last edited:

JDonhardt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    The point I was trying to make was that the system is the problem, not the people playing the game. People do what they can to provide the best for their families. For some, that means obeying every single law no matter what. For others, it means breaking laws.

Locking up the boarder, what the feds should buy with tax money, immigrants getting green cards, what would happen if we went to Mexico...these are not the things I'm asking about.

I'm sure you're all good Americans and you'll be kicking arse if SHTF and you love God, you say the pledge and you get a boner when you look at the flag...great. Really, thats all great.

But this is a hypothetical YES OR NO kind of question. Whats so hard to understand about that? Would you or would you not break the law to feed your family? Yes or No?

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    But this is a hypothetical YES OR NO kind of question. Whats so hard to understand about that? Would you or would you not break the law to feed your family? Yes or No?
    AHHH, but it is NOT that simple grasshopper. Whose law? Gods law, mans law, US law, mexican law....? You see, technically since they are mexican citizens, they aren't breaking their own nations law and since they have NO intention of becoming US citizens the laws of the US mean nothing to them.....It isn't a question of immigration or breaking laws, the REAL question here is ARE YOU WILLING TO COMMIT AN ACT OF WAR to feed your family.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    The point I was trying to make was that the system is the problem, not the people playing the game. People do what they can to provide the best for their families. For some, that means obeying every single law no matter what. For others, it means breaking laws.

Locking up the boarder, what the feds should buy with tax money, immigrants getting green cards, what would happen if we went to Mexico...these are not the things I'm asking about.

I'm sure you're all good Americans and you'll be kicking arse if SHTF and you love God, you say the pledge and you get a boner when you look at the flag...great. Really, thats all great.

If a law is unconstitutional or unjust then you MUST disobey it. However the laws that keep invaders out are just and constitutional. They are not human to me. no matter what age race, creed, sex, they are cannon fodder.

i dont believe in a *** (banned subject)
    I only get a boner from hot women
    and if/when SHTF you wont see me (but i will see you), I will let the retards die off first on their own. then i will expedite the deaths of my enemies.

BillyT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Indy
    if someone brokes into your home (US) becaus they could not feed they family is that a burden you must endure?

Top Bottom