• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Do you have some sources for this?

Everything I've read about this time around has been more in the "embarrassing to politicians and appartchiks" category.

Not saying you're wrong; just saying I haven't seen anything to support what you are saying.

Google "wikileaks informants killed" 3 of 846,000 links:

Wikileaks Afghanistan: Taliban 'hunting down informants' - Telegraph

Wikileaks exposed hundreds of Afghan informants Hot Air

Report: Afghan leaks expose identities of informants - World news - South and Central Asia - Afghanistan - msnbc.com

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

machete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    Traplantis

Riiiiiiight.... Our government is the MASTER of disinformation... Any story they want to get out...getsd written their way and released their way...whether or not its true...so Im not too impressed by these--results--

Like Yemeni troops conducting their own operations on their soil,,,when the cables show it was us doing it,,,and them claiming it...

These Wikileaks are an awesome eye opener in what the truth really is...

CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Interesting. I read all 3 links and there was no mention at all of anyone being killed. Nice try. I'll give it a D- for effort, tho.

Do your own research. I'll do it for you for $175 an hour.

Taliban has been saying that about a lot of things. This is nothing new. Do you always just pull crap out of thin air?

No, I pulled it off google. Didn't you read my post?

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Interesting. I read all 3 links and there was no mention at all of anyone being killed. Nice try. I'll give it a D- for effort, tho.

To be fair, I rather doubt the Taliban is hunting down informants so they can buy them a cup of tea.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    To be fair, I rather doubt the Taliban is hunting down informants so they can buy them a cup of tea.

I doubt it too antsi. The libtards on here must think the taliban is hunting them down to go on unicorn rides. I saw an article (forget where) someplace that said somewhere on the order of 30 informants have died in Afganistan so far. Some of the murders included family members.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    10°17'42.48"N 85°5
    OK...going back to my OP. If/when found, what will they charge him with. Could they treat him as an enemy combatant? Will they make up some charge to hold him indefinately? By the way, what ever happen to Jose Padilla.

Saw this quote from Gibbs "We're not afraid of a guy with a laptop".
    How juvenile, irresponsible, and arrogant it that. This guy is a total schmuck. :noway:

Obama’s Spokesman: We’re Not Scared of One Guy With A Laptop | CNSnews.com

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    That would be a fair assessment. Unfortunately, there's no evidence that they've managed to hunt down and kill anyone cited in the previous Afghan/Iraq War releases.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    OK...going back to my OP. If/when found, what will they charge him with. Could they treat him as an enemy combatant? Will they make up some charge to hold him indefinately? By the way, what ever happen to Jose Padilla.

Saw this quote from Gibbs "We're not afraid of a guy with a laptop".
    How juvenile, irresponsible, and arrogant it that. This guy is a total schmuck. :noway:

Obama’s Spokesman: We’re Not Scared of One Guy With A Laptop | CNSnews.com

This is the most juvenile, irresponsible, and arrogant administration that I recall.

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Wouldn't it make far more sense to go after the actual leaks? If not for them the guy wouldn't have that information to broadcast to the rest of the world.

Or is that just too logical?

Top Bottom