• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Well Daniel defense just ****ed up. Marty Daniel sent out an email supporting the new NICS bill. Sad that I own DD stuff. If I could get my money back out of it all id sell them all right now.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well Daniel defense just ****ed up. Marty Daniel sent out an email supporting the new NICS bill. Sad that I own DD stuff. If I could get my money back out of it all id sell them all right now.

This is the epitome of becoming a useful idiot. He risks becoming a propaganda tool ("See, even gun manufacturers agree with us") in support of a small part of an agenda that wishes to make sale of a weapons platform, that is his bread and butter, illegal. And what does he gain from this? People that believe all guns should be banned and confiscated will still see him as the enemy and now people that would have supported him will also begin to see him as the enemy. The lesson of Springfield was apparently lost on him

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This is the epitome of becoming a useful idiot. He risks becoming a propaganda tool ("See, even gun manufacturers agree with us") in support of a small part of an agenda that wishes to make sale of a weapons platform, that is his bread and butter, illegal. And what does he gain from this? People that believe all guns should be banned and confiscated will still see him as the enemy and now people that would have supported him will also begin to see him as the enemy. The lesson of Springfield was apparently lost on him

[video=youtube;qYkbTyHXwbs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYkbTyHXwbs[/video]

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

DD has felt the heat and seen the light...

2zrfbr6.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    He probably doesn't see what is wrong with the bill, but knows now that it is not good for his business to support anything at all even if it is as innocuous as saying convicted child murderers should not be allowed to own guns. Just my guess.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The true test of a man's character is what he does when no one's watching. Is this his real position, or is this his position now that he knows everyone's watching?

He probably doesn't see what is wrong with the bill, but knows now that it is not good for his business to support anything at all even if it is as innocuous as saying convicted child murderers should not be allowed to own guns. Just my guess.

One thought I had was that he felt something is going to happen so might as well promote the thing that would be the least invasive. I'm not sure he was selling out just thought he had to play defense pre-emptively.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    On the surface fix nics sounds reasonable, I mean it's just requiring agencies to submit names, right? At least that's what he would have heard on most media outlets.

Top Bottom