• ...and so much more!
  • Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Well, if you would have asked me yesterday, I would have told you there was no way Obama would have been stupid enough to talk about gun control.

I was wrong.

I watched the debate and heard Obama talk about an Assault Weapons Ban in his second term.

Now it's out in the open

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Well, if you would have asked me yesterday, I would have told you there was no way Obama would have been stupid enough to talk about gun control.

I was wrong.

I watched the debate and heard Obama talk about an Assault Weapons Ban in his second term.

Now it's out in the open

During the Debate, Obama Dropped the AWB Renewal Bomb (at about 10:20 PM) as a Goal of his to Reduce Gun Violence in America :noway:

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    lulwat. Just use an abrasive compound (dirt) diluted with a liquid (vodka) and run it through the action. Get it all over your feed ramp. The dirt will polish your feed ramp and you'll have a problem free WASR for the rest of your life, and most of your ancestors' lives.

You guys have fun with your commie AKs while i'm sitting here, tearing down my SUPERIOR AR, using all forms of compounds that break away dirt and grease and icky things, than using everything from toothpicks to boresnakes, all so I can shoot a 30rnd mag jam free before the next cleaning...

Not sure if serious.

hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera
    Dammit, last time I tried to do an AR-15 build I was an unemployed and had to sell my lower to pay the bills. Now that I finally have another stripped lower, this stupid crap comes back :xmad:

dswilson

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Shelby County
    Dammit, last time I tried to do an AR-15 build I was an unemployed and had to sell my lower to pay the bills. Now that I finally have another stripped lower, this stupid crap comes back :xmad:

Sounds like you need to sell that lower to me. From the red faced smiley :xmad: I can tell that this issue has you angry. Tension is not good for a person so you can rest easy and relive your stress by knowing that if you sell it to me it will get properly dressed up and have a good home.:D ~Sarcasm implied.

Top Bottom