At least seven dead in shooting at Ohio home.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    We had to bury a cousin of mine in Arizona back in January he was not in to drugs. He decided to help a buddy out that needed a place to stay. Trouble is the kid, his buddy was in to drugs. When the guys dope dealer came over Arron got caught in the cross fire and lost his life at 27 years old. It makes me sick.

1 arrested, 2 sought in man's shooting death, Chandler police say - ABC15 Arizona

Suspects ID'd in deadly Chandler shooting | KSAZ

Chandler police ID victim in homicide investigation - azfamily.com 3TV | Phoenix Breaking News, Weather, Sport

Prayers going out to the family and their friends in Ohio. Some times you find that this :poop: happens way to close to home. It's a sad day.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I was attending Carmel at that time. I believe one of the perps was the son of the local black panther leader. They tied the kids up, I heard cut their Achilles' tendons too though it's been a while and I may be remembering incorrectly.

Dad's call was "there will be blood in the streets if my son is convicted" or sentenced to death, or something like that.

My main memory of that event was how much I hated the press for trying to interview kids at the school as they walked by

The Carmel Allamenos murders followed roughly that outline. Teen brother may have arranged a marijuana buy, a few guys come to the nice house in Carmel, kill him and his sister and the family friend who was staying with them while the parents were away.

One of the guys is the son of a prominent civil rights... uhh.... advocate.

You may be thinking of the Indianapolis case of 7 people killed on Hamilton Ave. That was more recent.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I was attending Carmel at that time. I believe one of the perps was the son of the local black panther leader. They tied the kids up, I heard cut their Achilles' tendons too though it's been a while and I may be remembering incorrectly.

Dad's call was "there will be blood in the streets if my son is convicted" or sentenced to death, or something like that.

My main memory of that event was how much I hated the press for trying to interview kids at the school as they walked by

Mmoja Ajabu is such a POS

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Eight family members found dead in a rural southern Ohio community were shot in the head “execution style,” most while they slept, authorities said Friday.

Info is coming out slow on this one. Looking at the area this took place I'm thinking nobody looks their doors at night and the killer just walked in. These are scary times boys and girls. "Execution style" is a very subjective term.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

Yes, the murderer was Kofi Ajabu, the son of then leader of the New Black Panthers, Mmoja Ajabu. According the tv news, they found Kofi Ajabu's entire handprint on one of the walls in one of the victim's blood. His lovely father declared war on white people if his son were sentenced to death. We can only speculate as to whether that threat affected the sentencing or not. I think it did.

Mmoja Ajabu is such a POS

Agreed. But of course, now we're supposed to believe that he has turned his life around. Possible, but highly unlikely.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    CgvslI_WYAAngwS.jpg:large

chubbs

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Jun 2, 2009
    North of hell, south of heaven

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Don't grow, manufacturer, or sale drugs. Sounds like the actions of some family members got all of them killed. Sad deal all the way around, thoughts and prayers for the surviving family members and kids. Hopefully the police find the killers.

Well, you lie with dogs....

Top Bottom