DSC_0074_zpsdcc0134e.jpg

DSC_0077_zps0b6a42a7.jpg

DSC_0086_zpsf337de29.jpg

rgoodin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Nice pics*** sorry couldnt make it down there.

wish someone would plan a march in washington. imagine, 1 million gun owners in DC. that would make alot of democrats uncomfortable

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm chiming in here a day late, but what an experience! I was happy to have finally found myself in some of the pictures!

As previously stated, my experience at the Guns Appreciation Day Rally was a truly memorable experience. There was such a sense of camaraderie, and I think that we effectively demonstrated to the media that gun owners come in all shapes, sizes, genders, ages, races, and from various socioeconomic backgrounds. We were peaceful, civil, and joined together to prove that gun owners are a patriotic and law-abiding group. None can deny that the Capitol Building was the safest place to be, in all of Indiana, on 1/19/13!

The police response to our rally also proved, beyond doubt, that law enforcement, by and large, supports the Second Amendment. No one at the rally would dare believe the lie that "law enforcement largely supports new gun restrictions."

Molon Labe!

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    I posted this over on Arf, but I thought I should cross post it here and see if you guys have any other notes or thoughts.

eel like the biggest failure was a lack of professionalism. We did pretty good overall, however we could have done better on a few points

I know the weather was cold, but I feel like we could help our cause by keeping a slightly nicer style of dress and grooming.

I felt like most of the guys who brought AR's did a good job at keeping them slung and not muzzle sweeping every one. However I did see some muzzle sweeping and poor weapon handling going on, what can we do to get the word out.

The signage was pretty good, but it would be nice to get some nicer stuff printed up and hopefully cut down on the hand made signs. They are hard to read and are more prone to spelling errors.

FLAGS, it would be nice to have more of them and to have some poles so we can get some height out of it.

I was also a bit disappointed in some of the tinfoil crowd.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'm chiming in here a day late, but what an experience! I was happy to have finally found myself in some of the pictures!

As previously stated, my experience at the Guns Appreciation Day Rally was a truly memorable experience. There was such a sense of camaraderie, and I think that we effectively demonstrated to the media that gun owners come in all shapes, sizes, genders, ages, races, and from various socioeconomic backgrounds. We were peaceful, civil, and joined together to prove that gun owners are a patriotic and law-abiding group. None can deny that the Capitol Building was the safest place to be, in all of Indiana, on 1/19/13!

The police response to our rally also proved, beyond doubt, that law enforcement, by and large, supports the Second Amendment. No one at the rally would dare believe the lie that "law enforcement largely supports new gun restrictions."

Molon Labe!

Some of the media, maybe.

WRTV 6, in Indianapolis, proved either they weren't there or they were lying in their coverage. They said "dozens" were at the statehouse.

The Indianapolis (Red) Star has totally ignored a gathering of almost 1,000 people (Police officer estimate) at the State Capitol Building.

It seems these two "sources" report only the "news" that fits their political agendas.
    Fore warned is fore armed.

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    Some of the media, maybe.

WRTV 6, in Indianapolis, proved either they weren't there or they were lying in their coverage. They said "dozens" were at the statehouse.

The Indianapolis (Red) Star has totally ignored a gathering of almost 1,000 people (Police officer estimate) at the State Capitol Building.

It seems these two "sources" report only the "news" that fits their political agendas.
    Fore warned is fore armed.

Then we redouble our efforts and throw down for the 8th.

We need to be bigger, more vocal, more professional, more patriotic, and ****ing formidable.

We need to have a rally that cannot be ignored or marginalized.

We need to get the word out so that every one is on the same page.

We need to make sure that the only stories they can print are positive.

We need to own this.

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    I take it you didn't hear some of the things CamoGuy was preaching about in the steps?

walking around I over heard quite a few conspiracy conversations and was approached a couple of times about "The UN Agenda"

Top Bottom