• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Guy should have asked, "What's it like to take an oath to protect and defend the constitution of the united States and then spend your career raping and shredding it?"

PS: I heard a dog barking. They must not have had a shot.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Ribeye is a fast hotter than hell sear, and stop before the inside cooks much.
    Yep. And if its not a super hot sear, and you order it medium rare, you get a blubbery mess with no char to give it good flavor. :puke:

Probably the saddest steak I have ever eaten that was cooked to proper internal temperature. Maybe even worse than an overcooked steak.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Truth.

Who the **** orders a steak "medium rare"?
    *raises hand*

Its a helluva lot better than well done with ketchup.

Medium rare is a proper temp. If you like rare, more power to you. I've had them undercook and deliver a rare steak once but I didnt send it back. It wasnt bad, but wasnt my favorite.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I have yet to find a restaurant that can prep a good cut of steak better than I can do myself at home....

It's one of the reasons my better half advises against me ordering steak when we go to a restaurant.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    *raises hand*

Its a helluva lot better than well done with ketchup.

Medium rare is a proper temp. If you like rare, more power to you. I've had them undercook and deliver a rare steak once but I didnt send it back. It wasnt bad, but wasnt my favorite.
    A turd is better than "well done".

Well done is anything but done well. It's disrespectful to the cow that gave its all.

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    A turd is better than "well done".

Well done is anything but done well. It's disrespectful to the cow that gave its all.
    My ex in-laws ordered everything hockey puck burnt. Absolutly no flavor! Like chewing on matchsticks. Cooked a quarter of A deer on a barbecue to perfection, everyone loved it, even the non-wild game folks. But in-laws said it wasn’t done until it was dust

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    My ex in-laws ordered everything hockey puck burnt. Absolutly no flavor! Like chewing on matchsticks. Cooked a quarter of A deer on a barbecue to perfection, everyone loved it, even the non-wild game folks. But in-laws said it wasn’t done until it was dust

Pro tip:

Next time get some scrap and burn the hell out of it. They'll enjoy it and you don't waste the meat. Everybody is happy.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Top 5 things to say to the ATF.

1. Show me proof that I in fact have in my possession, that which you say I do, and tell me how you got that proof.

2. Explain to me how (even IF I did) a single part of a firearm... itself with no receiver, barrel, bolt, firing pin, magazine well, feed tray, or other ammunition feeding mechanism, or any other parts... is in itself... an entire machine gun.

3. If fact, while we're on the subject... show me proof that existing machine gun laws are not counter to the 2nd amendment of the United States Constitution.

4. Oh, and by the way, do you have a warrant, sworn by a judge, for the seizure of any personal property you think I may own?

5. Did you accept Jesus as your personal savior?
    Because if you don't get off my property here pretty quick, you may get to meet him today.

OK, maybe you might wanna leave out that last one so they don't key the radio and say "Take the shot".

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Top 5 things to say to the ATF.

1. Show me proof that I in fact have in my possession, that which you say I do, and tell me how you got that proof.

2. Explain to me how (even IF I did) a single part of a firearm... itself with no receiver, barrel, bolt, firing pin, magazine well, feed tray, or other ammunition feeding mechanism, or any other parts... is in itself... an entire machine gun.

3. If fact, while we're on the subject... show me proof that existing machine gun laws are not counter to the 2nd amendment of the United States Constitution.

4. Oh, and by the way, do you have a warrant, sworn by a judge, for the seizure of any personal property you think I may own?

5. Did you accept Jesus as your personal savior?
    Because if you don't get off my property here pretty quick, you may get to meet him today.

OK, maybe you might wanna leave out that last one so they don't key the radio and say "Take the shot".

Are you here to shoot my dog or murder my wife and children?

If so, I'm going to let you know right now you are about to have a bad ending.

Jesus might be your friend, I am not.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Guy should have asked, "What's it like to take an oath to protect and defend the constitution of the united States and then spend your career raping and shredding it?"

PS: I heard a dog barking. They must not have had a shot.

As if they even remotely care.

Top Bottom