• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    So to my friends who were there with me, what was going down in the parking lot right after that?

Crown Point K9 was called in and hit on the thieve's car ...apparently there was drugs in the car...imagine that! I had a great view of the whole deal since I had a window on my backside that just happen to be facing where the thief had parked his car. The K9 circled the car and hit hard when he got to the trunk....damn near jumped on the trunk lid....lol.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Crown Point K9 was called in and hit on the thieve's car ...apparently there was drugs in the car...imagine that! I had a great view of the whole deal since I had a window on my backside that just happen to be facing where the thief had parked his car. The K9 circled the car and hit hard when he got to the trunk....damn near jumped on the trunk lid....lol.
    He may get to live in Indiana for quite awhile then.

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    I guess Illinois guns do come from Indiana.

Glad the perp was caught. Bold move. Better to snag it from a table full of guns. Thieve's aren't smart.

Nope. An Illinois study of where guns used in Chicago crime came from was on the Chicago news a month or so ago. Forty percent came from IL and twenty percent came from IN. Don't remember the other forty percent. Anywhoo, it totally shot down their blaming IN for the problem.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers

[FONT=&quot]Hudson pleaded guilty to illegal possession of a firearm by a felon.

[/FONT]
    And felons who should already not have guns can come from anywhere.

Nope. An Illinois study of where guns used in Chicago crime came from was on the Chicago news a month or so ago. Forty percent came from IL and twenty percent came from IN. Don't remember the other forty percent. Anywhoo, it totally shot down their blaming IN for the problem.

There was a large chunk from Mississippi that was attributed to a lot of families having moved up a generation or two back, as I recall.

Found the most recent report: https://www.cityofchicago.org/conte... Room/Press Releases/2017/October/GTR2017.pdf

OvoMeDl.png

Xrage

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2014
    NWI
    i't takes a special kind of stupid to steal something from a place where you (should) know most people are carrying a gun.

Top Bottom