Attention whore story #6: Changing profession.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Character assassination? :rolleyes:

I think you take this internet forum thing way too seriously. Unless your real name is hornadylnl, I suppose.

The internets can be a harsh place. Wear sunscreen. :)

The thread in question was before your time here.
    I remember it, yes it was over the top.
    It wasn't a shot across the bow. It was a nut shot.
    public servant apologized for it.
    Just an FYI.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I took a cheap shot at a guy and got the boot for it...as I should have.

It was wrong of me and uncalled for. I'm over it and I hope the other guy is as well.

Some people apparently aren't. I can live with that as well. Sometimes we make mistakes and errors in judgement. We hopefully learn from it and move on.

Then there are people (loosely speaking) such as ********* (edited, but you already know who it is) that will never allow you....or anyone else for that matter......to ever recover from it, despite anything that anyone does. This thread is just another example of that.

Probably from eating too many meals alone at the Golden Corral on his kids's birthdays, while he watches the elderly being mugged out of their Social Security money. :twocents:

:laugh:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I took a cheap shot at a guy and got the boot for it...as I should have.

It was wrong of me and uncalled for. I'm over it and I hope the other guy is as well.

Some people apparently aren't. I can live with that as well. Sometimes we make mistakes and errors in judgement. We hopefully learn from it and move on.

Well, I applaud you for your outlook. I wanted to see the link because I don't remember anything about it. Sorry if I was dredging up things better left alone.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Well, I applaud you for your outlook. I wanted to see the link because I don't remember anything about it. Sorry if I was dredging up things better left alone.
    Don't worry about it. I'm old news. But some people can't stop thinking about me. I have that effect on people. :D

I don't worry about them. If I'm not sleeping with them or they don't pay my house payment or sign my paycheck, their opinion means very little to me.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Don't worry about it. I'm old news. But some people can't stop thinking about me. I have that effect on people. :D

I don't worry about them. If I'm not sleeping with them or they don't pay my house payment or sign my paycheck, their opinion means very little to me.

C'mon, you love that douche bag. Admit it.

Top Bottom