Attention whore story #6: Changing profession.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Don't worry about it. I'm old news. But some people can't stop thinking about me. I have that effect on people. :D

I don't worry about them. If I'm not sleeping with them or they don't pay my house payment or sign my paycheck, their opinion means very little to me.

I only brought it up because apparently you didn't learn from the last ban.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    C'mon, you love that douche bag. Admit it.

3readf.jpg

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Then there are people (loosely speaking) such as ********* (edited, but you already know who it is) that will never allow you....or anyone else for that matter......to ever recover from it, despite anything that anyone does. This thread is just another example of that.

Probably from eating too many meals alone at the Golden Corral on his kids's birthdays, while he watches the elderly being mugged out of their Social Security money. :twocents:

:laugh:

C'mon, you love that douche bag. Admit it.

More personal attacks I see. I must really consume a lot of your thoughts.

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    I am amazed at how incensed you are because I maintain the belief that I am nobody's servant.

I'm not sure about that...I think you ARE a servant - of "the people", the constitution, etc. I am a public servant because taxpayer money funds my job. Sounds like the same can be said for your job. It's your right to refuse that title, although I kind of like it...it reminds me of who I am really supposed to be working for...

Ooops, I just got to the end of this thread and it appears we aren't actually talking about this topic anymore! Guess I missed it, well I'll just leave my comments here anyways, heheh.

Last edited:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Meh...I'm a slow learner.

But seriously, I'm going to make every effort to not screw up again. I like it here...always lots going on. Lots to learn...interesting folks. I don't always agree with them but it would be pretty boring if we all agreed on everything.

I'm really not sure why I get under your skin so bad. It's not like it's a goal of mine or anything.

Don't take this personally, but I don't think I'm any more abrasive than you are. :twocents:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Meh...I'm a slow learner.

But seriously, I'm going to make every effort to not screw up again. I like it here...always lots going on. Lots to learn...interesting folks. I don't always agree with them but it would be pretty boring if we all agreed on everything.

I'm really not sure why I get under your skin so bad. It's not like it's a goal of mine or anything.

Don't take this personally, but I don't think I'm any more abrasive than you are. :twocents:

You don't get under my skin. Nobody here as a person gets under my skin. What gets under my skin is the many here who claim to be morally superior to the left only to engage in the same tactics they claim to despise so much.

Your post that I first quoted in this thread had no relevance and it was only intended to do 1 thing. I've been in as many heated debates as anybody here and love it. My political beliefs have changed greatly since I've been here. We should all debate the topic or move on, not seek to win by personal attacks. I know you're better than that.

:ingo:

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    You don't get under my skin. Nobody here as a person gets under my skin. What gets under my skin is the many here who claim to be morally superior to the left only to engage in the same tactics they claim to despise so much.

Your post that I first quoted in this thread had no relevance and it was only intended to do 1 thing. I've been in as many heated debates as anybody here and love it. My political beliefs have changed greatly since I've been here. We should all debate the topic or move on, not seek to win by personal attacks. I know you're better than that.

:ingo:

Yeah, right.

Top Bottom