• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • peloe16

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Cincy
    Congrats on the new pup and thank you for helping the little guy out. you are a much better person than the one who "owened" him before.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    When i was a medic in Chicago, my partner and I had come upon a GS puppy wandering around in an alley. We could tell by the puppy's condition that someone just let him go. He was all dirty and very hungry. I gave that puppy a home and he was the best darn dog anyone could ever ask for. I actually believe that he knew that he was rescued and he showed his appreciation of that everyday of his life. Good for you, I have a feeling he's gonna be a great dog for your family.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    man, how could you not ......i work at a vet office .//......one day a fellow hunter can in with a bucket of puppies (yes a white 5 gallon bucket) .....he had found them on the side of the road when he was exiting the woods ........needless to say made me a little angry about people

I hear ya. I worked in the kennel of a vet during summers while I was in college. The stories would make your hair curl. One animal was so badly abused that I fainted. Not from the sight of the wounds, mind you. I'd seen that plenty of times. But from the shock and anger of knowing that someone had done that.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I was up 4 times last night to take her outside, I can already tell she is going to be very clingy. As I said before, she appears to be very young, do puppies eyesight take a while to fully develope? She seems to have trouble finding things that are more than 10 feet away.

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    Yes, the eye sight can take a while to mature. I noticed this with one of my Boston's and was concerned. Right around the 12 to 16 week mark her eye sight was fine.

Right now I have a 9 week old Boston and from time to time he will bump into the chain link fence outside, so basically he's going through the same thing right now.

shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    yes, puppies are born blind and eyes are closed for about 10 day-two weeks before they open. After that, they are still learning to function. Pupies are alos born deaf. Blind and deaf to protect eyes and ears from the birthing process. Thank you Animal Planet. Who said tv can't be a learning experience?

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Looks like a Boston Terrier mix to me. The nose looks a little long, but the eyes and markings look BT. If it is a BT mix, you have one heck of a good pup!

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Went fishing yesterday, didn't catch any fish, but apparently some turd decided to dump this awesome little puppy in the middle of nowhere. My son found her, and brought her over to show me, and I told him to put her down, then, I looked at those sad eyes, and next thing I know, she's riding home with us. A friend of my wife was gonna come and get her today to adopt out, but this morning we decided she's staying here.
    edf2beac.jpg

I'm such a sucker for sad puppy eyes.

Awwwwww!

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I need to know exactly where this was. I've got a couple full grown kids I'd like you to rescue (Btw, my phone auto corrected rescue to execute. :lmfao: )

Top Bottom