AZ Election Audit Reveals 168,000 Extra Ballots, Coverups, and Criminal Behavior"

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident
    Don't forget the cadre of usual suspects on INGO denigrating the sources that ARE willing to cover it
    or state that you cant prove the ballots are fraudulent since you don't have all the info, even though the required info is being intentionally withheld by the parties trying to conceal the fraud....

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Good interview, Senator Rogers of Arizona interviewed about the audit starting at about one hour.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Is this auditing process going to produce any corrective results?
    Beats me.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Beats me.

I believe the corrective results will be the smashing of democrats everywhere in 2022. With it will come a cleansing of the republicans and those like JK. See McConnell sucking up to 2A supporters already today's?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Beats me.
    But will the MSM allow the sheeple to see the truth? Nothing will happen if they can continue to play the wizard of oz...

tenor.gif

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    If corrective measures are not somehow implemented prior to the next election cycle I can't see that anything is going to happen other than business as usual.
    In other words, if the crooks don't get prosecuted and punished then their criminality becomes accepted as business as usual. Corrective measures mean rolling back to a previous norm. Without that, if what happens is another round of "Oh yeah, why you just wait until the next elections!", then eh we're done.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If corrective measures are not somehow implemented prior to the next election cycle I can't see that anything is going to happen other than business as usual.
    In other words, if the crooks don't get prosecuted and punished then their criminality becomes accepted as business as usual. Corrective measures mean rolling back to a previous norm. Without that, if what happens is another round of "Oh yeah, why you just wait until the next elections!", then eh we're done.
    But if you as the powers that be, and the complicit MSM, nothing is wrong at best, changes required to "fix" (what isnt broken :rolleyes: )is just blatant racism and voter suppression at worst.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    But if you as the powers that be, and the complicit MSM, nothing is wrong at best, changes required to "fix" (what isnt broken :rolleyes: )is just blatant racism and voter suppression at worst.

No, No, No, remember TPTB are trying to pass a federal law to do what they did in localized situations national...

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    At the end of it all I wonder if this country will follow the example of history and the decision will be left to the man with the gun.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Is the current administration acknowledging any of this or just acting like it isn't happening in hopes it'll go away?

Acknowledging what? It's just trumpers! Just disregard it and it will all dissappear!
    So says the MSM!

Top Bottom