Baby raper ..Where was this type of woman when I was 17 ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    It's legal at 16 in Indiana - " back home again in Indiana ... "

This is cool my buddies daughter is fair game now ....

taylor-momsen-tips-hooker-heels.jpg

Indiana Code 35-42-4

IC 35-42-4-3
    Child molesting
    Sec. 3. (a) A person who, with a child under fourteen (14) years of age, performs or submits to sexual intercourse or deviate sexual conduct commits child molesting, a Class B felony. However, the offense is a Class A felony if:
    (1) it is committed by a person at least twenty-one (21) years of age;
    (2) it is committed by using or threatening the use of deadly force or while armed with a deadly weapon;
    (3) it results in serious bodily injury; or
    (4) the commission of the offense is facilitated by furnishing the victim, without the victim's knowledge, with a drug (as defined in IC 16-42-19-2(1)) or a controlled substance (as defined in IC 35-48-1-9) or knowing that the victim was furnished with the drug or controlled substance without the victim's knowledge.
    (b) A person who, with a child under fourteen (14) years of age, performs or submits to any fondling or touching, of either the child or the older person, with intent to arouse or to satisfy the sexual desires of either the child or the older person, commits child molesting, a Class C felony. However, the offense is a Class A felony if:
    (1) it is committed by using or threatening the use of deadly force;
    (2) it is committed while armed with a deadly weapon; or
    (3) the commission of the offense is facilitated by furnishing the victim, without the victim's knowledge, with a drug (as defined in IC 16-42-19-2(1)) or a controlled substance (as defined in IC 35-48-1-9) or knowing that the victim was furnished with the drug or controlled substance without the victim's knowledge.
    (c) It is a defense that the accused person reasonably believed that the child was sixteen (16) years of age or older at the time of the conduct, unless:
    (1) the offense is committed by using or threatening the use of deadly force or while armed with a deadly weapon;
    (2) the offense results in serious bodily injury; or
    (3) the commission of the offense is facilitated by furnishing the victim, without the victim's knowledge, with a drug (as defined in IC 16-42-19-2(1)) or a controlled substance (as defined in IC 35-48-1-9) or knowing that the victim was furnished with the drug or controlled substance without the victim's knowledge.
    As added by Acts 1976, P.L.148, SEC.2. Amended by Acts 1977, P.L.340, SEC.38; Acts 1978, P.L.82, SEC.2; Acts 1981, P.L.301, SEC.1; P.L.79-1994, SEC.12; P.L.33-1996, SEC.8; P.L.216-1996, SEC.18; P.L.31-1998, SEC.5; P.L.216-2007, SEC.42.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Oedipus didn't know he was sleeping with his mom. That dude gets a bum rap.

Also, he killed his dad, which somehow seems to bother everyone less than sleeping with his mom. I mean, if it HAS to be one or the other, there is a lesser of two evils.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It may not exist within the eyes of the law, but in my eyes there is an enormous difference between an adult woman having sex with a teenage boy and an adult man have sex with a teenage girl. Are either of them "right"? No, but they're different levels of wrong. An adult man with a juvenile girl is much worse.

Double standard? You bet. Boys and girls are different. Men and women are different. The dynamic between and older female and younger male is completely different from between an older male and younger female.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    It may not exist within the eyes of the law, but in my eyes there is an enormous difference between an adult woman having sex with a teenage boy and an adult man have sex with a teenage girl. Are either of them "right"? No, but they're different levels of wrong. An adult man with a juvenile girl is much worse.

Double standard? You bet. Boys and girls are different. Men and women are different. The dynamic between and older female and younger male is completely different from between an older male and younger female.

I've often heard that girls mature much faster than boys. Are you saying that's wrong?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I woud rep if I could!

I think it disgusting that folks are willing to murder and kill those who partake of young women, but think things like "Hot for Teacher" is acceptable. The standards present in some minds are simply staggering... :rolleyes:

The law is the law. The same fervor I hold against underage sex applies for males I hold for females. The law stands, no underage sex. I think it is vile, chauvanistic and piggish to think it should only be applied one way. :twocents:
    I think it's less that people think it's OK for male student and female teacher and not OK in the reverse situation and more that they understand (as I'm sure you do) that a male student is not going to say no and they'd like to be the male student who proves that to be true. It is a double standard, of course, hearkening back to the theory that good girls don't think about such things, save themselves for marriage, etc., while a boy who does the same was/is considered weird if he does the same rather than "sow his wild oats".

The adult female teacher is merely taking advantage of the young man's hormones-in-overdrive, while the adult male teacher is clearly forcing the young lady to compromise her virtue, since she would never initiate such a thing... why, she's so innocent, she only knows that boys and girls are different if she's ever babysat a young boy, and she only looked when she changed his diaper, and then only because she had to. I do hope everyone's sarcasm detectors are in good working order for this whole paragraph.

I had a teacher in sixth grade I would absolutely have loved to have proposition me. Single, tall, leggy, well-endowed, blonde lady... To say she was the fantasy of every male in the school under the age of 15 (except queer Edward) would be an understatement. Alas.. it was not to be. (sigh) Of course, that was back when I [strike]thought[/strike].... Ah hell, who am I kidding? In sixth grade, you don't think, you just lust. :naughty:

Sometimes I wonder if she's still teaching. If so, she's been at it at least 35 years. That'd make her about 65 or so. Hell, she's probably still a knockout, too.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Reminds me of the time a female teacher would make me kiss her on the lips when I was caught talking to a friend during class. I was in 6th grade at the time. I never complained about it. It certainly wasn't right but I don't suffer emotional damage from it and never really think about it either.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Physically impossible for a woman to rape an unaroused male.
    I was certainly confused about it at the time. Her husband was also a teacher of mine in another class. He would smack the back of my hand on the knuckles with a ruler then make me write sentences on the chalkboard if I spoke during class. I believe they set this up to have their son blackmail and gut punch me for lunch money. Yep! Their son and daughter went to the same school and their son was railroading me and another kid for free lunches.
    Like I said though, I don't suffer any damages or hold grudges from it and never give it much thought. I'm still the fairly quiet and the non violent reserved person I was 38yrs ago.:patriot: I know things would be different today if such an event come a knockin thanks to the 2nd A.;)

Last edited:

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    A good friend in high school would mow yard yards, clean garages, odd jobs for 6-8 older married women whose husbands were to lazy to do in our little town to get enough money to buy a car and for spending money. It started out as one or two, but do to "referrals", the number increased. Yes, he wound up doing them all, but had to get a real job when nosy neighbor women started wondering why he was spending so much time inside of those houses instead of working outside, and his mother started asking questions. 40 year old women and a 16 year old boy, not exactly kosher, but it was going on 40+ years ago, and is still going on today. And how do you think some of those teenage girls get the money to keep up with all the new fashions when they have no job and their parents can't afford to buy them. Inquiring minds might not want to know the truth.

Top Bottom