• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jozenbau

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 29, 2020
    Wabash
    We got a company wide letter yesterday that said they weren’t scheduling any new jobs. Everyone is to stay home unless you’re already on a job and get paid until April 23rd. While we are out here working. Not sayin my health is in danger but I could sit at home and collect a check.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Yesterday's update is that I will be furloughed for next week also. Decisions are being made each week. At this point the earliest I would get back to being paid is the week of the 20th. But that is subject to change of course.

I still am working, but not much is really happening so I'm not putting in a lot of hours.

WanderingSol07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2017
    North Central
    My group and I are all working from home. We always could work from home and sometimes the things we need to do are easier done from home. Had to make a few minor changes to work from home consistently all day. I now have a better set of headphones. Wife also works from home and she got a new computer with a big monitor and a new computer table. She actually got her own office space now. We all complain we don't get up and move around as much as we did at the office and the kitchens are too close!

Top Bottom