• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bassplayrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    When I started in this forum I thought the people in here were of a stick together attitude. However after reading alot of the posts and threads on the occupy broadripple topic I can't believe how many people in here just criticize and degrade others and their ideas. It amazes me how some people in here "talk" about being proud to be Americans and all but then someone tries to do something, anything, to get a good message out and everybody torches the guy. Is it the best way to carry out the message? Maybe not, but what the hell are you doing to help? Armchair quarterbacking and saying how it could be done different and better? Then get off your ass and help make it better. Negative comments should be kept to yourself. Be part of the solution or be part of the problem. :xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad: IMHO.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    When I started in this forum I thought the people in here were of a stick together attitude. However after reading alot of the posts and threads on the occupy broadripple topic I can't believe how many people in here just criticize and degrade others and their ideas. It amazes me how some people in here "talk" about being proud to be Americans and all but then someone tries to do something, anything, to get a good message out and everybody torches the guy. Is it the best way to carry out the message? Maybe not, but what the hell are you doing to help? Armchair quarterbacking and saying how it could be done different and better? Then get off your ass and help make it better. Negative comments should be kept to yourself. Be part of the solution or be part of the problem. :xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad: IMHO.

The name says it all. I won't be a part of anything that is named "Occupy what the eff ever". Period.

bassplayrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    Most people on here will not attend ANY open carry event. I have seen a few people talk about organizing an OC event and all of a sudden everyone is working that weekend or are out of town or blah blah blah. They are only concerened when it affects them or their rights directly.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I appreciate your opinion on this. But (no offense intended) you've fallen into the same trap as those that you are compaining about. I haven't been following the thread that you're refering to, but you're pretty much "torched" a whole segment of this forum's population here (and "everybody" hasn't torched the guy your talking about). I don't know ... maybe those you're railing against deserve it, but I don't see how this post will change anything or help anything. You see how easy it is to fall into the trap of negativity? But I support your right to b***h.
    Anyhow, hang with us bro. I'm new here, but it's the best place like it out there.

Now lets talk about guns.

pate

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Bloomington area
    very true mackey. heck i just got 20 post taking from me because they say i was flooding the boards?? not to mention that i was also going to be a site supporter and make a donation to keep the site going? now im not so sure. yes im trying to get my post up so i can use the classifieds aswell but at the same time im sharing my thoughts with everyone on here so they know what im about too.

bassplayrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    I appreciate your opinion on this. But (no offense intended) you've fallen into the same trap as those that you are compaining about. I haven't been following the thread that you're refering to, but you're pretty much "torched" a whole segment of this forum's population here (and "everybody" hasn't torched the guy your talking about). I don't know ... maybe those you're railing against deserve it, but I don't see how this post will change anything or help anything. You see how easy it is to fall into the trap of negativity? But I support your right to b***h.
    Anyhow, hang with us bro. I'm new here, but it's the best place like it out there.

Now lets talk about guns.

I said some people on here. I am not trying to be negative at all. I am all for educating and having events. This guy isn't the best spokesman, I get that and I agree. I don't agree with doing nothing. :twocents:

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    very true mackey. heck i just got 20 post taking from me because they say i was flooding the boards?? not to mention that i was also going to be a site supporter and make a donation to keep the site going? now im not so sure. yes im trying to get my post up so i can use the classifieds aswell but at the same time im sharing my thoughts with everyone on here so they know what im about too.

Sorry to hear that happened. But I understand the moderator's position. I just went ahead and became a supporter. It's a good forum.

The 50 post thing doesn't sound like much, but it is an obstacle if you have a particular classified that your interested in. I bet if you hang around and become an "old timer" someday, you'll understand how they may feel about us "newbies." One things for sure, I've been around the block a time or two and I'm definitely no "newbie." But the moderators and other members have no way of knowing that. It reminds me of the military. Just follow the rules, jump through the hoops and one day you'll be the sarg in charge.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    I agree, I know that my profession (at times) is not the most popular. I bust my can each day. But what we all have in common is the love for guns and the desire to keep them.

Stay safe, Lonnie

Can't we all just get along.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    How thought provoking!

..............................., but what the hell are you doing to help? .......................... Be part of the solution or be part of the problem. :xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad: IMHO.

I spent 26 years "helping" and I can't find the words to express how happy I am I never had to deal with a "solution" like this.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I agree, I know that my profession (at times) is not the most popular. I bust my can each day. But what we all have in common is the love for guns and the desire to keep them.

Stay safe, Lonnie

Can't we all just get along.

:laugh:

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Everyone is tough and a hard """ on the Internet.

Call it ego boosting, or ePeen or whatever. I've said it on Xbox live, and I'll say it here. Anonymity breeds a holes, and the Internet is a fertile field :)

And now bacon.

Top Bottom