Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    That's terrible.

My heart goes out for her family and friends and for the owners and anybody the had to witness this poor soul and her solution to her problems.

Prayers for all.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Just heard about this too. As stated above, sucks for those who got caught up and have to deal with the aftermath. Glad she took only herself out and not others.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    That's sad,
    Quite a few indoor ranges where i come from, will not rent firearms to single customers that walk in the door that are unknown to the employees of the range. Because of the same reasons as this post.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    What a selfish B**** to force herself on others like this.

Prayers to the witnesses that had to see it, and to the cleanup crew and very thankful for her aim. :xmad:

phisch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2014
    West Lafayette
    Damn it. This range suicide fad is awful. I feel for those employees, they are the nicest people. What a terrible thing to put in their laps. I almost went there today, but decided to go tomorrow instead. I can't imagine being in that facility during this incident. I hope all associated can recover. The owner is a genuine person, he and his employees do not deserve to deal with this and the aftermath.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I know the staff there and my prayers and sympathy's to them and anyone unfortunate enough to be subjected to this selfish non-sense.

The madness is escalating.

Rockhopper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Boonville
    The value of human life, even our own, is plummeting. We kill thousands a day through abortion, and we'll be killing thousands more when doctor assisted suicide really takes off. We have more interest in the shallow than in the profound; we worry more about the Kardashians and the Confederate Flag than we do about our relationship with an Almighty God. As a society, we encourage many who live devastatingly destructive lifestyles to continue their paths to ruin. What do we expect when someone murders others or even themselves?

There could have been (and hopefully was) forgiveness for her sins, and for those who sinned against her.

squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    Wow. That's very sad. I know everyone who works there and consider many of them my friends. They are the nicest people. Dan and Aaron are awesome and I know that this was not something they could have prevented. I'm very sorry to hear about it.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    This would be the perfect opportunity to NOT post in this thread if you want to stir the pot.

:mods:

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    A friend of mine was at the range when it happened. He didn't see the event happen but he saw the guys running out from the firing range. Its hard to imagine what could have been so wrong in that ladies life to choose suicide. Prayers for the people who witnessed it and the family of the deceased. The police interviewed everyone at the range and told my friend that it was the second suicide of the day first one argued with his girlfriend and gave his self a shotgun blast to the chest. I think its the heat. How long ago was it when Gary, In had no murders in November because of the cold?

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Just when I think nothing else could shock me.

My prayers to all the folks that had to deal with this awful situation.

Hope they all can put this behind them and move forward in life. Business as usual. God bless.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    It is always sad to hear about these no matter how long ago or how recent. I'll pray for and think about those directly involved for at leas a few days I'm sure :(

Top Bottom